(Topic ID: 193780)

Contacting Pascal/Flipp

By smileymatthew

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Just picked up a Mars God of War, with a fancy Pascal board in it, only trouble is it's got an issue with the Displays/Voltage. I've got No 42 or 60V, and hence I have no displays. It still has the original PS, if I hook that up I get the correct voltages. I sent a couple of messages via the website but nothing back.

anyone know or a better way or have had contact with them before on how to resolve this?

Thanks!

#2 6 years ago

There is a HV fuse in there looks like a red orange plastic button. It's socketed. Pull that thing and test continuity on it.

#3 6 years ago

Pascal is on holidays for a week

#4 6 years ago

Okay! That would explain the no response, and yeah, I did pull that little fuse, and it did check out okay. Buzzed for continuity. Never seen one like that.

#5 6 years ago

The pascal boards ship with spare micro fuse and transistor ,did the seller keep these ? If you have spare fuse, disconnect displays install new fuse and see if you have correct voltage .

#6 6 years ago

Don't seem to have any extra fuses or transistors. The fuse does pass the continuity test.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/contacting-pascalflipp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.