(Topic ID: 160778)

"Contact us for best pricing" isn't always accurate.

By sevenrites

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 82 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Maken
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider centerflank.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 7 years ago

For the record, I hope none of you or anyone else chokes on a bag of dicks. Sounds horrific.

#28 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Finally lure out the somehow now reclusive Centerflank post ?!? Weird it's rare these days.

Gym and work leaves me too tired to post anymore, plus I've been working on my TRON that needs rehabbing.

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from sevenrites:

Choking doesn't necessarily mean they'll end up dying a slow, painful death. But I would like to see more competition and less monopolistic control of the market by a select, privileged few who have clearly let it get to their heads.

So more of just a gag thing, I'll need video to know if it's acceptable.

#31 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

No totally I, and I cannot be more clear here, I DO NOT want you to post at all.

So more TRON work you are saying? On it.
    image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#37 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Speaking of mods my first child is due on 6.11.16....we shall see....gonna be crazy

Good luck Rook!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider centerflank.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/contact-us-for-best-pricing-isnt-always-accurate?tu=centerflank and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.