(Topic ID: 103723)

Finally Done 12/17 :Construction on NH's newest home game room has started :)

By Max_Badazz

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 279 posts
  • 80 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Max_Badazz
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dec5_2.jpg
    dec5_3.jpg
    dec17_14.jpg
    dec5_4.jpg
    dec17_13.jpg
    dec17_15.jpg
    dec17_9.jpg
    dec17_11.jpg
    dec17_12.jpg
    dec17_10.jpg
    dec17_6.jpg
    dec17_7.jpg
    dec17_8.jpg
    dec17_5.jpg
    dec17_1.jpg
    dec17_3.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider n0s4atu.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#115 9 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

I have 2 TVs in my bar and the best thing I did was wire them separately. Having all TVs come off one box is great in the sense you're only paying your cable provider for the one box BUT there is nothing like being able to have each tv have its own box. I get the NHL Center Ice package and it's nice to be able to have two different games on the different TVs instead of having the same game on all! Just a thought!

Yeah, I ended up just paying the $10 extra per box and getting the smaller box that can still access the DVR (if you have Comcast or something similar). It's just easier than trying to split it and it'll enable multiple games to be watched if you have a party. Just made sure to run the Coax all over. Ethernet to the big screen that has all the gaming systems, the other tvs are fine connected via wifi.

#126 9 years ago

Agree with meSz. Run the cable. If it's not going to be used often, it's easy enough just to grab a box from inside the house, and hook it up for the night of a party or something. Better to have too many options than not enough. And speaking as someone who cut about a dozen holes in the walls and ceilings to run coax where I wanted it, run everything you can think of before the drywall goes up. Better to leave it unused than to decide you want it later and have to add it in.

Your space is looking amazing by the way. Can't wait to see it completed!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider n0s4atu.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/construction-on-nhs-newest-home-game-room-has-started?tu=n0s4atu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.