(Topic ID: 103723)

Finally Done 12/17 :Construction on NH's newest home game room has started :)

By Max_Badazz

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 279 posts
  • 80 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Max_Badazz
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dec5_2.jpg
    dec5_3.jpg
    dec17_14.jpg
    dec5_4.jpg
    dec17_13.jpg
    dec17_15.jpg
    dec17_9.jpg
    dec17_11.jpg
    dec17_12.jpg
    dec17_10.jpg
    dec17_6.jpg
    dec17_7.jpg
    dec17_8.jpg
    dec17_5.jpg
    dec17_1.jpg
    dec17_3.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mesz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#65 9 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Art...check (got over 100 pieces waiting to hang up...all arcade related)
    Refreshment area...check (will be a kitchenette and a small table in front of that window)
    Big screen....check (just had a thread about tv vs projector....going with a big tv in a designated area)
    basically 1/2 the room is pins and games, while the front half is the tv area, kitchen, bathroom, pool table , dome hockey, and bowling alley (and the "poker room")
    Might have a few more pics this week, but next week the inside starts so there will be more activity

Draft system??? after all I have family in Bedford so I plan on visiting you when I come up!!! By the looks of it I may stay at your place and visit them!

#67 9 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Not right away but in the plans.

actually a smart idea! When I redid my room the draft system went in first. Production on the rest of the room seemed to slow down a tad!

#78 9 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Ask and you shall get....this is in the basement right now in the "old" arcade

289648_10150731089295144_2418072... 36 KB

262898_10150729066605144_8352724... 45 KB

arcade4.jpg 50 KB

You get that from Fun Spot?

#113 9 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Anyone have any ideas for wiring multiple TV's in the room?

I have 2 TVs in my bar and the best thing I did was wire them separately. Having all TVs come off one box is great in the sense you're only paying your cable provider for the one box BUT there is nothing like being able to have each tv have its own box. I get the NHL Center Ice package and it's nice to be able to have two different games on the different TVs instead of having the same game on all! Just a thought!

#120 9 years ago

If you only want 1 box and all 3 TVs to show the same station just get a splitter.
    http://tinyurl.com/ov3flsx

#125 9 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Extra boxes is not an option.....I pay so much to Comcast, these extra TVs might be used a couple times a month at most....not worth the $24 extra/mo.

Certainly understand. Maybe give it some thought to have one extra box instead of two! Also, again just a thought, run the cable to have 3 boxes now so it's there. This way if you decide to have 2 or 3 boxes in the future your cable is already there!

#129 9 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

That just got done. Going with a single cat 6 (instead of the dual 5's).

That was the other thing I was going to suggest.....running Cat6 cable through the place.

#148 9 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Now before you say WTF....keep in mind that there was a ton of extras added to the project beyond the garage that added up

and add in that you live in New England as it's a lot more expensive then a lot of other states!

2 weeks later
    #194 9 years ago

Am I the only one that is liking the garage more? Max no offense intended but that garage is nice !!!

Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

The light green is just a little too "girly" for me

Max or anyone in the NE area correct me if I am wrong but colors like this green are very common in the NH area?!!??
    I know my sister-in-law has a green like this in her house, another room is a purple and the another yellow. All sort of pastel tint!

#196 9 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I will when I don't have to clean off my car from this snowstorm today

Have you broken the news to your wife that her side of the garage is your "machine overflow" area??!?!?!

1 week later
    #237 9 years ago

Where is Bryan Kelly??? The Ice bathroom explains the "girly" (Bryan's words not mine) green paint!

Quoted from Kane:

But I think you need to explain this Vanilla Ice fascination.

Some things are better left unexplained!

1 week later
    #239 9 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I am part of a bad movie crew group that watches the best of the worst movies ever made....Cool as Ice is one of them. I wanted to make the bathroom have a bad movie theme and ended up just going with V Ice

You need one of these in your bathroom......... pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mesz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/construction-on-nhs-newest-home-game-room-has-started?tu=mesz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.