Carl_Hoffman_-_306.jpg
free_happy_ending_funny_newspaper.jpg
in-before-the-lock-lock-demotivational.jpg
b4dalock.jpg
image.jpg
beatdeadhorsef9yp.gif
scan0001.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chippewa-pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#133 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I am here for my customers every day. Please don't take this wrong but I think its a combination of working smarter ( always available but not always working). And again no offense but the income level also dictates that availability to some extent.

I'm with you 100% on this. I'm in the same position you are. I try to take care of my customers 7 days per week and many are surprised (and very appreciative) when I respond on a weekend or in the evenings.

Jack is the same way and I give him alot of credit for it being the top dog. That's why most people cut him and his delays some slack... they know he's doing the best he can with a new company and things will only improve. I'm sure he lost a few customers, but maybe they will give his company a second chance down the road. I stopped by his place last week (got to meet Lloyd too!) and it sure looks like production is ramping up. There were many pins on the assembly line, numerous ones in the final testing area and some already boxed up and ready to ship.

#147 10 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

Wow, you must read a different Pinside than I do...hard to believe with ~90k 'pkp' though. Your response was very classy though.

So you give Alex a thumbs down for saying 'completely uncool' ? Shocking that you only have Stern pins.

#148 10 years ago
Quoted from cal50:

Then get an answering machine and return the call.Problem solved, next topic~

Sounds simple enough. I have sent Jack probably 10 emails over the last 6 months and he has always responded within an hour or two. Many times within 10 minutes. Never tried on the weekends more out of respect for his (as with anyone else) time.

#183 10 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

Don't pretend to know me or the history I have with anyone here. Oh and since you like looking at my collection, you might want to do a little more homework and find out that I am also just as much (if not more) a B/W fan and have both WOZ and The Hobbit on order.

You're right. I just thought it was strange. My bad.

#196 10 years ago

No crow for anyone. Good times are upon us. Congrats OP. That's really cool that Jen took a pic for you.

#207 10 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

Its just another pin that I will own someday. With the wait I would of waited till 250 LE's were complete before shipping one. The trickle of pins into the wild and homes is not doing any good for true discussions.

I don't think Jack could have waited x more months to ship out 250 at once. He needed to get some out the door. It was a big step for a startup complany to start shipping product. The next step is to ramp it up while keeping quality high, which is what I'm sure he's concentrating on now. I was there last week and there were lots on pins in all production stages.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 91.00
$ 16.95
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 5.00
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chippewa-pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/considering-selling-my-spot-for-woz?tu=chippewa-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.