Topic Stats

• 214 posts
  • 76 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Honch
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Grammar.jpg
Carl_Hoffman_-_306.jpg
free_happy_ending_funny_newspaper.jpg
in-before-the-lock-lock-demotivational.jpg
b4dalock.jpg
image.jpg
beatdeadhorsef9yp.gif
scan0001.jpg
image.jpg

There are 214 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 6 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Another crow on the dinner plate for the naysayers to eat.....

Seems like you're trying to say "nyeah nyeah we told ya so." Not any better than a naysayer.

Congrats to the OP for waiting it out.

#202 6 years ago

Crow?

Wasn't that Christmas dinner 2011? Then again Dec 2012? Then again Dec 2013 for many still?

Typical Dbag WOZ fanboy commentary saying nonsense like that. No wonder WOZ threads go to shit so fast. 20 something people own an incomplete game & suddenly the last 3 years didn't happen?

Can't we just be happy folks are getting what they paid & waited for?

#203 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Can't we just be happy folks are getting what they paid & waited for?

Fixed it-

Can't we just be happy SOME folks are getting what they paid & STILL waiting for?

#204 6 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

Maybe the naysayers need some catsup......I hear crow is kinda bland.

Grow up. This immature attitude is NOT representative of those of us who have ordered WOZ.

#205 6 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Grow up. This immature attitude is NOT representative of those of us who have ordered WOZ.

Not in all cases. You always have your outliers.

#206 6 years ago

Its just another pin that I will own someday. With the wait I would of waited till 250 LE's were complete before shipping one. The trickle of pins into the wild and homes is not doing any good for true discussions. I'd say more then 10% are up for sale already wether shipped or not. I personally don't feel the price will go up but it may. It is a 6500 pin to me. I think Jack nailed the original price. Some need money some want to profit and some just want out or don't like it. We will never get the true story until there are hundreds out there. If I had one and wasn't happy with it I would sell without trashing it as most would. I played it a lot and think with finished code it will be in the TZ TAF SM etc. A pin group. BUT its just a pin and will hopefully sell 4000 plus for Jack to continue to sculpture his new Pin company!!!

#207 6 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

Its just another pin that I will own someday. With the wait I would of waited till 250 LE's were complete before shipping one. The trickle of pins into the wild and homes is not doing any good for true discussions.

I don't think Jack could have waited x more months to ship out 250 at once. He needed to get some out the door. It was a big step for a startup complany to start shipping product. The next step is to ramp it up while keeping quality high, which is what I'm sure he's concentrating on now. I was there last week and there were lots on pins in all production stages.

#208 6 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Maybe one of the MOST CLASSLESS things I've ever read on pinside. Low-life.

I dunno....

The "Who at Stern would you love to punch in the face" poll stayed on for a long time until it turned anti-JJP. Then predictably, it got locked.

#209 6 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

With the wait I would of waited till 250 LE's were complete before shipping one.

Another reason against waiting to release 250 games at once is that if there were small problems to fix you have to address it on all 250 games rather than catching it early on just a small number of games. These early release games are essentially the beta testers for the production games. Same thing holds true for Stern on issues such as the drops resetting on their own on Metallica and the power pack on Transformers.

#210 6 years ago

Quoted from pinstor12:

Not in all cases. You always have your outliers.

Might be worth your time checking the definition of "representative (adj)"

#211 6 years ago

^^ Texas is cool again

#212 6 years ago

Thankfully the Grammar Nazi is on the job. Otherwise the actual meaning of some of these posts would be lost on us.

Grammar.jpg

#213 6 years ago

Thank you StevenP, I knew it wouldn't take long, just whom it would be.

#214 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Thank you StevenP, I knew it wouldn't take long, just whom it would be.

WOW!! Now you're just throwing the guy softballs.

There are 214 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside