Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_4.jpg
image_3.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider molspin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Title sums it up. I'm strongly considering purchasing a Mustang, but am not convinced the Prem / LE is worth the added $. Can anyone convince me otherwise?

#4 8 years ago

I'm worried most about gameplay. As far as I can tell there is a lockdown button that does nothing but launch the ball, a ramp diverter (biggest gameplay concern for me), a couple drop down targets (also a gameplay concern, but they seem like they'd kill flow more than anything - am I wrong?), more songs (not THAT important to me), a few cosmetic additions (rotating car and a few hot wheels add-ons), and a few more color changing LED's and flashers in the backbox - but being honest, I'm not buying this game for its light show or art package...and the LE doesn't even have a mirrored backglass, correct?

Am I missing anything else? Will I regret purchasing a Pro?

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

After looking at your collection, The LE is right up your alley..

Exactly what I'm worried about.

#28 8 years ago

Thanks for all the replies. I think I've decided to go Prem. If anyone has, or knows someone selling, a NIB or HUO - PM me. Best price gets my money! Distros, PM me your # and I'll reach out (if you're uncomfortable PM'ing your price).
Mike

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Get the premium, so I can play it.

I hate you.

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

I own a Boss Premium.
The added ramp, 2 single hazard drop targets do really add more to the game.
Code is amazing and deep.
Game is a blast, would be one of the last pins to leave my collection.

image.jpg image_1.jpg image_2.jpg
Limage_3.jpg image_4.jpg

Thanks, MN. Lineup looks great! The Prem actually looks sweet amongst that row of machines!

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

The music in mustang sucks hard! not just the selectable songs, but the techno tracks don't fit well IMO, for the most part. good thing there's pinball browser! look me up when you get your mustang. If its a prem/LE; ill send you my pinball browser code which has changed just about 90% of all the music in the game.
the hazard drops can award power shifts which adds to the game and strategy; the crossover ramp is cool for specific modes but I feel it needs more code for better implementation but its very cool when its used. I think smassa nailed it on the head; value wise the pro is a good way to go - but the LE/Prem is the better game.

Thanks, SKB. I'll hit you up as soon as one is in my possession!

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I like the look of the Boss Premium myself.

Agreed. Even though I wasn't initially considering it, the art package has grown on me.

#41 8 years ago

Thanks, all. I found what I thought to be a decent price on a NIB LE. Despite convincing myself that the Prem was what I wanted I took the bait on the LE. It's currently tracking to be delivered Thursday - I can't wait to get it in my lineup!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wichita, KS
$ 49.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider molspin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/considering-mustang-convince-me-that-the-premle-is-worth-the-extra?tu=molspin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.