6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by mcluvin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Obviously the proximity to HEP and Chris Hutchins is a major consideration. More seriously, what's the story in terms of quality of life, some good neighborhoods, weather etc... It's a long shot but you never know. Thanks.

#2 6 years ago

Find John Salvador on Facebook. He lives in Marvin NC. He can fill you in on the pinheads in the area.

LTG : )

#3 6 years ago

Thanks!

#4 6 years ago

Although not as active as Pinside by a long shot, the Pinball Bash site was established to connect NC/SC/GA area collectors and players about ten years ago. Not limited to people from those areas by any means, but there are lots of Charlotte people on there as well as the surrounding communities.

http://pinballbash.com/forum/

#5 6 years ago

I love it here. Moved from Ohio 3 years ago. Plenty of cool places and things to do. Welcome to play here if you move/visit.

#6 6 years ago

We've been here for about 2 years, and it does have a good mix of things to do, jobs, low cost of living, and is much slower paced than the northeast. Feel free to PM me if you have specific questions. If you ever come visit shoot me a line we're happy to show you around.

#7 6 years ago

We moved to Marvin (just outside of Charlotte) 12 years ago. We searched all over the southeast and fell in love with Charlotte. We continue to love it and have never regretted our decision. Let us know when you get here and we'll play some pinball and take you to Abari

#8 6 years ago

See if you can locate just outside of mecklenburg county. Property taxes much lower in Union county or over the border in SC. Weddington, Indian Trail, Fort Mill, Harrisburg

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from Player1:

Although not as active as Pinside by a long shot, the Pinball Bash site was established to connect NC/SC/GA area collectors and players about ten years ago. Not limited to people from those areas by any means, but there are lots of Charlotte people on there as well as the surrounding communities.
    http://pinballbash.com/forum/

Man I thought the bash was dead.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/considering-moving-to-charlotte-nc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.