Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ReadyPO
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Congratulations pinside”

• Pinside is great 50 votes
      72%
    • Fuck off 14 votes
      20%
    • What ever 5 votes
      7%

(69 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TSWN1Hj (resized).jpg
    IMG_20210403_014627 (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

I'm currently watching the twipy's and pinside has won the best pinball website 3 years in a row .
    Robin has done such a great job putting this site together and has personally helped me out when I have needed it .
    We should be grateful that this site exists and if you can afford it , you should donate some money to keep it going .
    Pinball is a small community but it is a great community .
    PS I've had a few beers and if you want to tell me to fuck off go for it

IMG_20210403_014627 (resized).jpgIMG_20210403_014627 (resized).jpg
    #2 3 years ago

Half an hour and only 3 votes for fuck off , I'm disappointed pinside

#3 3 years ago

Why is Dan Fogler accepting the award ?

#4 3 years ago

Pinside won three of these things!?
    Bubble forming...

#5 3 years ago

Stranger things won the best mod category , all the stranger things that came to oz , came with it , that's pretty cool .

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

I'm currently watching the twipy's and pinside has won the best pinball website 3 years in a row

Isn't that kinda easy when there's no competition? I don't even know of another website. That's like saying Stern wins manufacturer of the year again, congratulations. There's no competition. I voted pinside is great cause it is, oh and fuck off.

#7 3 years ago

Robin Rocks!!

#8 3 years ago

I only voted fuck off because you are in Melbourne.

#9 3 years ago
    TSWN1Hj (resized).jpgTSWN1Hj (resized).jpg
    #10 3 years ago

Wow I almost voted for something else, Then I said Robin can see how you vote. So........Pinside is great

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from LordHumungus:

Isn't that kinda easy when there's no competition? I don't even know of another website. That's like saying Stern wins manufacturer of the year again, congratulations. There's no competition. I voted pinside is great cause it is, oh and fuck off.

There are other sites , you just have to look , but Pinside is the best .
    But thank you for your input , newbie

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

I only voted fuck off because you are in Melbourne.

I'm used to it , as we're generally voted to most liveable city in the world .
    But usually it's people from Sydney

1 week later
    #13 3 years ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

I'm used to it , as we're generally voted to most liveable city in the world .

Had to look it up, looks like Vienna edged you in 2019 for 1st on the EIU list (Sydney behind you in 3rd), but still pretty damn good, and you are on most other lists as well. If you are going to live in a city, looks like Melbourne is a good choice

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/congratulations-pinside?hl=jfre81 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.