(Topic ID: 218367)

Congrats to Raymond Davidson!! 2x IFPA Champ!

By DNO

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D30A3509-30CA-4681-BC96-966A8DDAC7CE (resized).png
    1A3E5E04-108C-44EC-9D8E-7DF5DBC1229F (resized).png
    E668ABC9-30B8-4EEF-8F75-8A81CEA294C5 (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2018-06-04 at 3.23.14 PM (resized).png
    Calculator-Screen (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_knight.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 5 years ago

Results were posted on the IFPA homepage yesterday. Were you really going to wade through 5 1/2 hours of video to figure out who won?

Congrats to Ray. I played him in a Pinburgh round last year and had no idea who he was.

#34 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

You find this somehow unbelievable?

Yes.

I do find it unbelievable that someone would watch it in order to find out who won. I watched some live, and I know many people watch twitch later. But if I was worried about spoilers of one of the biggest tournaments of the year, I wouldn't go to a pinball forum.

Just like someone said earlier - I wouldn't watch ESPN if I wanted to watch a recorded football game.

It wasn't like a tape delay of the Olympics or I500, where the broadcaster is trying to control the results. Since it was on IFPA, it was fair game.

#38 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Not interested in your feelings on this, just that you think their production is only worth it live; That's a shame.

Dude lighten up. Isn't this all about 'feelings?' Someone else expressed his/her feelings out the lack of the word spoiler.

I didn't express an option of the production value of twitch, people use recorded games a lot and I do too. I just don't use twitch for breaking news, and avoiding a related forum if you are worried about spoilers is just common sense.

We should just all be happy that this is the biggest issue of the day!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_knight.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/congrats-to-raymond-davidson-2x-ifpa-champ?tu=black_knight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.