congovolcano2 (resized).jpg
IMG_0567 (resized).JPG
IMG_0142 (resized).JPG
IMG_0141 (resized).JPG
IMG_0140 (resized).JPG
congo (resized).jpg
Congo1 (resized).jpg
Congo-13 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

CONGO - Wanted...Please!

Added: 2017-02-25 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (May 21st, 2017) • Ended: July 2nd, 2017

Price

Wanted

Would like to find a very nice example of the game. Restored or in excellent shape. I accept the fact I will likely overpay and am probably ok with that especially if you have a really nice one, bring me some offers, I'm all ears! PM me!

I want my Amy back, Amy back, Amy back....pretty gorilla.

Item photos

congo (resized).jpg
Congo-13 (resized).jpg
Congo1 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are bemmett's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to bemmett's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Greeley, CO, US

#2 6 years ago

The myth of the killer ape is true. Someone help this man.

#3 6 years ago

Your Congo had a lovely home at Press Play for a while. Ever since I took it out, people have been begging for me to bring it back.

That machine has caused a lot of heartbreak. Don't let your next one get away!

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Your Congo had a lovely home at Press Play for a while. Ever since I took it out, people have been begging for me to bring it back.
That machine has caused a lot of heartbreak. Don't let your next one get away!

I didn't know you got rid of it?! She was such a beauty.. beautiful Amy, pretty gorilla!

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I didn't know you got rid of it?! She was such a beauty.. beautiful Amy, pretty gorilla!

I still have it...it's at an office location. Moving to campus soon actually.

#6 6 years ago

Such a nice game.
I have a original nice one buuuut from europe
Good lock finding congo again

IMG_0140 (resized).JPGIMG_0140 (resized).JPG

IMG_0141 (resized).JPGIMG_0141 (resized).JPG

IMG_0142 (resized).JPGIMG_0142 (resized).JPG

IMG_0567 (resized).JPGIMG_0567 (resized).JPG

#7 6 years ago

PM Sent.. THX>

#8 6 years ago

Had some great response so far but keep them coming if you got them! Nothing set in stone on anything

I guess I should clarify also as I've had a couple people inquire. I'm willing to pay a good price for one but I'm not going to pay $5K+ for a stock machine or one that is not in great great condition or at least has some mods or things done to it to pimp it out(I'm a sucker for some bling). I like Congo a lot but maybe not quite that much..... I do appreciate anyone still inquiring regardless tho, worst I can say is no and no hard feelings if it isn't a fit.

#9 6 years ago

Dennis says he has one that is HUM (Home use mostly) $4,295 at Pinball Universe (Grand Junction) You can probably go pick it up Too and save the ship. Pics look pretty good, coupkle smudges on the cabinet nothing major.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Dennis says he has one that is HUM (Home use mostly) $4,295 at Pinball Universe (Grand Junction) You can probably go pick it up Too and save the ship. Pics look pretty good, coupkle smudges on the cabinet nothing major.

Interesting... Maybe I'll give him a call.

#11 6 years ago

mine will be done soon hopefully. new plastic ramps, powder coated wire forms, new side rails, powder coated everything (side rails, head hinges, lock down bar, shooter assembly, coin door, legs, back ac cover, etc.), all new targets, new dmd, mirror blades, rebuilt av board, frosted led, new leg levelers, new rubber, new green plastic posts, new plastics, all flippers rebuilt, new window through play field, gold shooter rod, and a ton of other stuff. USA Domestic version as well. will be mid 5k though. you want a nice one it will cost you. normal congos are 4k plus now.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Ah, that might be the one Dennis refused to sell me because I commented on how they patched up the volcano! Make sure to look closely at that.

#13 6 years ago

I have a fully custom/restored machine that won best 90s pinball at TPF this year.....but it is probabaly way out of the ballpark on what you want to spend

#14 6 years ago

I will keep my eyes open for you.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from ufiti:

Ah, that might be the one Dennis refused to sell me because I commented on how they patched up the volcano! Make sure to look closely at that.

This one? I'm a novice at Congo so are there any issues in this picture?

congovolcano2 (resized).jpgcongovolcano2 (resized).jpg

#16 6 years ago

Here is one off IPD I think yours looks better IMHO.

IMG_1553 (resized).JPGIMG_1553 (resized).JPG

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I have a fully custom/restored machine that won best 90s pinball at TPF this year.....but it is probabaly way out of the ballpark on what you want to spend

Pm sent

#18 6 years ago

do tell!

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

rapaired.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

That's the one! Here is a pic from a different angle that they sent me.

unnamed (resized).jpgunnamed (resized).jpg

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

The top of the volcano is broken off on a lot of Congos. They patched it up and applied some red flaky stuff on top... he says to imitate bubbling lava. If that's cool with you go for it, just wanted to make sure you were aware of it.

Seemed like I offended him or something when I commented on it. He refused to go through with the sale after I had already put down a deposit.

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Here is one off IPD I think yours looks better IMHO.

it more about the light showing thru the orange spots on the volcano simulating lava. if repair is to thick or not translucent it inhibits light from the flasher showing thru. very cool effect !

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/congo-wantedplease and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.