• 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by RobT
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

FarCry! LOL!!! I have FarCry2 and FarCry3. In each one, I invariably get a hang glider somewhere, take off, land in some remote jungle, wonder "Where the fuck am I NOW???", and give up. Never got past more than about two hours into each game. Gets old shooting drug dealers, too...

Ok, I get it you like old video games. Farcry 3 was amazing and makes Mario look like 8 bit trash. To each is own and lets leave it at that, I had the same feeling when I bought the WiiU and tried to play Mario 2hrs and it felt tedious so what the point? Like Pinball and music, film, Video games and all art opinions vary greatly.

#52 9 years ago

Congo

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

You realize X-Men are far older than Congo?

Yes, but us older guys like bad movies with primates. I hope "Any Which Way But Loose" is in the pipeline.

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from beefzap:

I have both machines. You can't go wrong with Congo or Xmen. So get both and then sell the loser.

Why would anybody want to sell ME???

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Ok, I get it you like old video games. Farcry 3 was amazing and makes Mario look like 8 bit trash. To each is own and lets leave it at that, I had the same feeling when I bought the WiiU and tried to play Mario 2hrs and it felt tedious so what the point? Like Pinball and music, film, Video games and all art opinions vary greatly.

No...sorry...you misunderstood me. I wasn't ripping on FarCry at all. It IS a great open world game. I was just trying to point out that I totally suck at it. I think I have problems in three dimensions (except for the latest Tomb Raider which was just the most fun I've had with a video game in years). Us old guys just like to run from left to right. I love all of the video games - both old and new - so I agree more with you than you think.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#56 9 years ago

congo is so good I need to vote for it again. Today is only the 2nd time I have see the rapid fire skillshot mode (or whatever it is called) >> super cool.

#57 9 years ago

To be honest...I never played Congo. I just scored over 260 million and made it to DP on X-Men. I can't imagine a game that provides much more of a rush than it.

My vote is X-Men.

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

No...sorry...you misunderstood me. I wasn't ripping on FarCry at all. It IS a great open world game. I was just trying to point out that I totally suck at it. I think I have problems in three dimensions (except for the latest Tomb Raider which was just the most fun I've had with a video game in years). Us old guys just like to run from left to right. I love all of the video games - both old and new - so I agree more with you than you think.

I play my Arcade Legends all the time so I'm with ya on old school games. My favorite racing game to date is still Atari Super Sprint. Finally found one last year and love it. Anyway good debate. Later

#59 9 years ago

Same cash - no brainer- Xmen (must have the newest code updated - but that's easy to do).

Congo is fun, but is much easier, and valued at $800 - $1,300 less on average.

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

congo is so good I need to vote for it again. Today is only the 2nd time I have see the rapid fire skillshot mode (or whatever it is called) >> super cool.

That really is a cool mode. I mean, seriously cool! It's one that you don't forget, even after the pin is long gone from my collection.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 32.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
Backbox
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 49.99
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Protection
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fontana, CA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Boards
PinSound
Boards
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/congo-vs-x-men/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.