• 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Dbaum88
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackbeard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 8 years ago

My friend sold his congo a few months back quickly at 4k and I didn't think it was super nice either. Looked a bit faded.

#24 8 years ago

$4500 is the price tag for mine. Gorgeous

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ive been contemplating letting mine go and been offered 4500 + by many people .

I've been offered a million+ by many people.

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

If I'm the friend you're talking about, that machine was far from a player's pin! cab was a little faded, but playfield was immaculate.
Regardless of what I sold it for I still think 3500 tops and I honestly don't think it's a great game but that's just me

Oh indeed it was nice. I helped you move it. "super nice" would be like mine!

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I have a few people that buy most of my pins (one in particular) when im done with them and ready to sell so I know what ive been offered .(sold 5 pins this way) . They know they are getting a pin thats been completely gone threw and wont have to worry about much if anything for a long while which is why they buy from me . Plus they know when I describe the condition and see pictures that there are no surprises once they arrive since they need shipped. I have standing offers on congo, tz and bsd when im ready to let them go which is awesome to know when the time comes . If you treat others as you wanna be treated good things happen .

You're the man!

1 week later
#49 8 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

Got mine for about $2500 but it does need work.

Great price!

I love finding deals like that that just need some work to rehab. That's the fun part I think.

#51 8 years ago

Agreed. I'd contemplate 4300 for mine.

I think it's underrated by many. Its so unique in that there really aren't modes like other wpc pins. I believe it's up there with wh20 in terms of pricing. And it's more rare. I think it's a better pin as well. Wh20 was kick ass until I got vacation jackpot. Then it seemed pointless to keep it.

#55 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

why do you guys keep undervaluing?
I wont sell my congo for 6k. Still one of the best games ever from that era!

I don't think I have it undervalued. I just know what I see them go for, at that's usually around 4k. Some lower, some higher.

Bigd says he's seen them 4500-5000, but I haven't. And I think beezleboob stated he sold his for 5k? Who knows.

Congo is my longest running pin, and I usually only own pins for a few months before I sell. It's also my only dmd title, as I'm a system 11 junkie.

(anyone selling a mousin around?)

#58 8 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Are you looking for a Mousin Around?
Not that I have one; it's just that I'm a bit unclear on whether you're looking since it seems like you've had 37,489,012,378 posts mentioning that you want one.

Why yes.

Wtb: mousin around!!

#60 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

have have 2 of them now.
neither are for sale.
I bought the first because I like it. I bought the second just to ensure you would have 1 less available and keep that ISO thread going

Excellent!!

Hahahah

#64 8 years ago

What I love about pins is beating your old high score and not so much beating a final mode etx.

Congo isn't modes based so to me there really isn't a final goal.. Except beating a score.

#66 8 years ago

Hands down top 20.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Colorado Springs, CO
$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 32.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Dickinson, TX
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackbeard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/congo-price-check?tu=blackbeard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.