You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PB231070.JPG
PB231069.JPG
PB231068.JPG
PB231067.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Posting some photos of a used Congo playfield I will potentially be selling (currently JUST posting for easy showing for a potential pf trade with another user).

Restorable but needs some insert work. Prep work (shooterlane prepped and scoops repaired) was originally started by one of the good pros and I purchased the pf in this current condition. Would be happy to provide scans of the NOS pf I just got in order to assist with making waterslides to fix this one.

PB231067.JPGPB231067.JPGPB231068.JPGPB231068.JPGPB231069.JPGPB231069.JPGPB231070.JPGPB231070.JPG

3 weeks later
#3 9 years ago

The person originally interested in trade has gone MIA for a bit now.

CONGO PF is available FS ($450 plus shipping) or trade for other pfs.

feel free to contact me if interested

#4 9 years ago

bump

#5 9 years ago

open to trades or offers

1 week later
#7 9 years ago

LOL,

Well that would be one way to get a congo.

Actually, ask around for a kit maybe...
I know some have recently bought a NIB congo kit and dropped in to replace their existing pf and mechs. Then all you need to do is find a WPC-95 can and board set and you can asemble a game.

2 weeks later
#8 9 years ago

Bump.

FS or FT for other pfs.

Just got a nice flatbed scanner and willing to assist with providing scan of worn areas to anyone that buys this pf to help with repairs.

1 week later
#9 9 years ago

I just got in my new flatbed scanner so now have the ability to scan my NOS pf to help anyone out that buys this one.

Trades or cash offers welcome.

#10 9 years ago

$400 plus shipping.

Buy it this week and I will donate 50% of sale to Bryan K grandkid fund.

2 months later
#11 9 years ago

$350 pick it up at MGC and avoid shipping

3 weeks later
#12 8 years ago

PF still currently for sale and I could bring it to VFW show if needed.

I also have a full high res scan available for anyone that purchases this used one. I did recently talk with Neo and he is willing to do the restoration on this one for anyone that purchases it. I could drop off directly with Neo if you pay me for the pf in advance.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

this pf will be a very nice, very easy resto, if you can get a couple insert decals made. it has the potential to be better than nos.

Yup, and with the full high res scan available to a buyer (from my NOS perfect deck) it should be prety easy to get decals made for the new buyer!

Ron, If you need the high res scan for your files I can get it to you.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

And if he'll agree to do it, you just might have yourself a sale.

Neo has already agreed to restore this but has said the owner woudl need to find someone to print him the insert decals. Neo's insert decal printer does not do well with white and 1? of the inserts needs the white printed.

I do not think Ron has the time to do this restoration and pretty sure he still have a good backlog.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

Is the price firm at $350?

open to offers or trades

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/congo-playfield?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.