Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 months ago by TheHueManatee
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpeg
00j0j_2CeFs9e5xFd_1200x900 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Congo In-Lane Mod Covers

Added: March 23rd, 2018 Re-listed: 1 time Ended: June 16th, 2018

Item description

Hello Pin-siders,

I am looking for a in-lane mod set that I just saw on a Congo that is for sale locally. The owner of this Congo stated he bought it here on Pinside a few years ago and it came from a Pin-sider in Canada. Want to know if anyone knows this person and/or has this mod as I would like to purchase and add to my Congo.

Note: The ones that are offered at TreasureCove are not the same ones. I have a set of this style already.

Please contact me here on Pinside or email me at [email address removed]

Thank you!

Item photos

00j0j_2CeFs9e5xFd_1200x900 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Lewiston, ID, US

Seller insights

These are Mikespinball's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Mikespinball's stats page

#2 1 year ago

Good luck with this one as I've been wanting these myself ! They were made by Brock ( the same guy who made the coffin mod for bsd ). I enquired about these and he mentioned that the molds were destroyed and hed have to recreate them. So far...nothing.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Good luck with this one as I've been wanting these myself ! They were made by Brock ( the same guy who made the coffin mod for bsd ). I enquired about these and he mentioned that the molds were destroyed and hed have to recreate them. So far...nothing.

Yep, Brock - pinball_customs. Good luck, hopefully he makes them again. They are awesome.

#4 1 year ago

been looking for years now, no luck yet

1 week later
3 weeks later
#6 12 months ago

Got mine !

image (resized).jpeg

#8 12 months ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

It's funny. When me and Brock came up with the idea, nobody wanted them.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/congo-metal-guide-mod-target-decals-sale

I think they looks great!! If/When I had/get a Congo I would/will try to find a set.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside