Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Taxman
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

5o4mnkx.jpg
congo_display.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silver_spinner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

alrighty congo on location at richfield bowl. its been fine. went to location, game was on, display was out, crack across front of display like a windshield cracks.

replaced display with new display, 2 weeks later, same thing happened to new display.
now 2 displays have had this done to them

anyone every seen this? i suspect its the display driver pcb in the game, butcongo display.jpg nothing looks crazy on it and no fuses blow on it etc.

#8 3 years ago

no pool sticks in room crazy events. nothing happened physical to the game. the first time i wasn't sure, this time i know for a fact. the game was even moved from one location in building to another. something within the game makes it happen. all other games in both rooms are fine . security cameras also confirm it happened on its own.
the first display it did it too actually had a full crack all the way across the display. both display circuit boards on the displays themselves are fine, nothing burnt, no burnt smells. same goes for the dmd driver pcb, which is why im puzzled.

#12 3 years ago

Temp in room is fine. Remember, it was move after it did it the first time..many other machines in same room. its not an environment or physical vandalizing issue. Something within the game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 399.95
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silver_spinner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside