20240211_173727 (resized).jpg
20240211_192801 (resized).jpg
IMG_0332 (resized).jpeg
20240204_001418 (resized).jpg
20240204_001432 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240203-221258 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240102_143245_Messenger (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240102_143238_Messenger (resized).jpg

There are 2,751 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 56.
#851 8 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

silly question...been playing a couple weeks...what switch/event trips the popper to shoot the ball to the left and around Amys arms?
I dont think Ive seen that yet. The coil fires in test mode.

You have to spell AMY on the top 3 lanes. The greatest part of the game, IMHO...playing "catch" with Amy. I freaking LOVE that.

#852 8 years ago

When your in Amy mode after you complete the Amy rollovers

#853 8 years ago

ah too late didn't see a new page

#855 8 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

silly question...been playing a couple weeks...what switch/event trips the popper to shoot the ball to the left and around Amys arms?
I dont think Ive seen that yet. The coil fires in test mode.

don't have the game anymore but from memory after you spell AMY at the top to the inlanes

edit - lol, didn't see the new page either

#856 8 years ago
Quoted from Hashman:

Oh! It's only happening since new ramps. Could you show me a pic of your ramp guard? Thank you.

I added this metal piece and haven't had any more issues with a fast ball flying off .20150920_010419.jpg20150920_010419.jpg

#857 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I added this metal piece and haven't had any more issues with a fast ball flying off .20150920_010419.jpg

Great idea. Was that a pre made guide from another pin or something?

#858 8 years ago

Here is a pic of mine that I recently picked up.
Put some blades and a few mods on it, still need to led it out but too busy playing it!

congo 001.JPGcongo 001.JPG

Speaking of playing it, here is the result of a marathon game today.
3ball factory settings.

002.JPG002.JPG

003.JPG003.JPG

#859 8 years ago
Quoted from Wamprat:

Speaking of playing it, here is the result of a marathon game today.
3ball factory settings.
002.JPG
003.JPG

... and the glass off.

#860 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

... and the glass off.

Haha...nope, the glass was on.

#861 8 years ago

Seeing is believing man.... seeing is believing!

#862 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Seeing is believing man.... seeing is believing!

Keep practicing, you might get there one day.

#863 8 years ago
Quoted from Wamprat:

Keep practicing, you might get there one day.

No need worrying, I'm already mastering the "ten fingers target pressing while simultaneously holding 3 balls" technique!

#864 8 years ago

I Laughed!

Wamprat, I think your game must be set up WAY too easy for my liking. I have had many top 100 players on my game and GC is still only ~1.5 bil

#865 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I Laughed!
Wamprat, I think your game must be set up WAY too easy for my liking. I have had many top 100 players on my game and GC is still only ~1.5 bil

1.5 billion cmon!
Top 100 players can only get 1.5...wow.

#866 8 years ago
Quoted from Wamprat:

1.5 billion cmon!
Top 100 players can only get 1.5...wow.

yup. I like them set up tight and tough (with the glass still on )

Many top players and all have said how fun my congo is because I have it tuned in so nasty and fun. Very challenging and keeps you wanting to play more.

#867 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

No need worrying, I'm already mastering the "ten fingers target pressing while simultaneously holding 3 balls" technique!

Your mastering a ten finger technique that's for sure.

#868 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

You have three balls?

#869 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

yup. I like them set up tight and tough (with the glass still on )
Many top players and all have said how fun my congo is because I have it tuned in so nasty and fun. Very challenging and keeps you wanting to play more.

Congo is a great game but it is very easy to beat.

#870 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You have three balls?

Do you want to check it out?

#871 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Do you want to check it out?

Nope. I'm good. I can see them from here.

#872 8 years ago

323495_1257521980899_full.jpg323495_1257521980899_full.jpg

#873 8 years ago
Quoted from Wamprat:

Congo is a great game but it is very easy to beat.

I hope to beat it some day!

I am not sure what "beating" it entails but assume that it is colelct 100 diamonds and the full MAP and defeat all grey gorrilas and video modes and collect at least 1 super jackpot in multi?

#874 8 years ago

If you think Congo is too easy to "beat", you need to crank it up, open the outlanes and dial down the extra balls. I think on factory I can get 4 EBs when I'm playing well. My outlanes are set at the middle, playfield is at 7 degrees. My GC is around 2B.

Is there a setting that causes the kickback to start out lit at the beginning of each ball? Mine's on factory but it seems like I have to re-qualify it with the standups, even several balls after a kickback.

#875 8 years ago

I'm in....I did not give this game any credit and am now totally loving it. Got a really nice example and plays amazing. Everything working flawlessly except the 3 pop bumper lights. Pop bumpers work fine, but just the lights on ALL 3 do not light up. Any ideas? I am assuming it was from the move maybe.

congo.jpgcongo.jpg

#876 8 years ago

Looks like it is just not the 3 pop bumper lights not working. I see a few other lights in the back not working.

#877 8 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

If you think Congo is too easy to "beat", you need to crank it up, open the outlanes and dial down the extra balls. I think on factory I can get 4 EBs when I'm playing well. My outlanes are set at the middle, playfield is at 7 degrees. My GC is around 2B.
Is there a setting that causes the kickback to start out lit at the beginning of each ball? Mine's on factory but it seems like I have to re-qualify it with the standups, even several balls after a kickback.

Mine is set up like yours and plays fast and evil and my top score is around 2 also. I only been to wizard mode a few times also . Also my game is very clean and switches are very sensitive . Anyone who plays it gets very frustrated . I think thats how it sld be set up and makes it that much better .

#878 8 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Looks like it is just not the 3 pop bumper lights not working. I see a few other lights in the back not working.

check your connectors !

#879 8 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Maybe a gi string out . Check pop bumper wire colors and then look for it in the backbox see if theres a issue

#880 8 years ago

So as soon as I turn the machine on F107 (flashers) blows. Put in several fuses including the same fuse from my NGG and blew instantly. Any ideas?

#881 8 years ago

Do you guys have something plugged into j134?

#882 8 years ago

Any burnt connectors? If a fuse keeps blowing something is drawing too much current. Check below the playfield for any exposed wires or something causing short.

#883 8 years ago

He's got a separate thread open for it now.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flasher-fuse-keeps-blowing

#884 8 years ago

Much to my surprise, I found a congo on-location at a interstate service area today. It looked a bit neglected, though.

https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/sloatsburg-travel-plaza-service-area-sloatsburg-ny-united-states

20150927160131550.jpg20150927160131550.jpg20150927160148127.jpg20150927160148127.jpg20150927160157556.jpg20150927160157556.jpg

#885 8 years ago

See if u can grab it? Save it

#886 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

See if u can grab it? Save it

So far, I have not had any luck buying a location game from coin ops around here. They don't want to give up a game so long as quarters are being dropped into it.

#887 8 years ago

Looks like it will clean up nicely id give it a shot what u have to lose ?

#888 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Looks like it will clean up nicely id give it a shot what u have to lose ?

Well, if I call expecting nothing and get something, I guess that would be a win

#889 8 years ago

wow volcano not even broken on that one from the look of it.

#890 8 years ago

Beat my GC score twice this week!

congo.jpgcongo.jpg

#891 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

wow volcano not even broken on that one from the look of it.

I know right...lol. I will send volcano ramp if ForceFlow wouldn't mind swapping it out for me

#892 8 years ago

Anyone in the club looking to sell their membership, er, machine I mean?

#893 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Much to my surprise, I found a congo on-location at a interstate service area today. It looked a bit neglected, though.
https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/sloatsburg-travel-plaza-service-area-sloatsburg-ny-united-states
20150927160131550.jpg 20150927160148127.jpg 20150927160157556.jpg

that 'll clean up fine. looks pretty good.
no surprise with the credit dot, but probably minor

#894 8 years ago
Quoted from radrats:

Anyone in the club looking to sell their membership, er, machine I mean?

Gl I tried this many times before I was a owner

#895 8 years ago

I was thinking that this game would be great with an external sub. Does anyone have one installed? Looking for some guidance on what/where to purchase and how to install.

-G

(still trying to track down a STTNG shaker)

#896 8 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I was thinking that this game would be great with an external sub. Does anyone have one installed?

I have mine hooked up to a Polk PSW10, sounds great!

Plenty of threads on hook up, but basically just run set of wires from the cabinet speaker to the sub input. Watch Amazon and other and you can get these for under $100 to your door.

#897 8 years ago

I have one of the Bose woofers laying around unused. Do you think that would work decently or get something with a bit more punch?
bose.jpgbose.jpg

#898 8 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I have one of the Bose woofers laying around unused. Do you think that would work decently or get something with a bit more punch

If you have it, hook it up and see how it works. It has to be an improvement.

#899 8 years ago

Hi there everyone,
I've just started looking for a nice Congo. I'd love to join the club. If any of you have a lead on where I can find one please pm me. Cash or I'm up for trading my mint ACDC premium . We can settle the difference in values with cash. Thanks!

#900 8 years ago
Quoted from leesparts:

If you have it, hook it up and see how it works. It has to be an improvement.

we have 2 of those, they're very weak, I cant remember the wattage, but our first one blew the first week we had it from pumping up the bass too much

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 2,751 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 56.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/congo-club-owners-only/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.