5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by FlipperMagician
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FlipperMagician.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Why she was designed with a catchers mitt shaped hand is beyond me...

I've dealt with this many times by slightly bending the diverter, but it is only a temporary fix and always works it's way back to throwing the ball into Amy's grip. I'm gonna be tinkering with it to find a solution while I'm in there replacing a gorilla arm, just thought I might get some ideas on how others have fixed theirs.

Anyone have this problem and come up with a permanent fix?

#3 5 years ago

Ok, had another "DUH" moment. Thanks devlman you actually got me on the right track.

Apparently someone before me bent the black bracket down to where Amy's hand went under it, holding it at a downward angle. This was defeating the purpose of the bracket even being there. I bent it upward so Amy's hand rests on top of the bracket how I believe it was intended and bam!, the angle I've been needing magically appeared. There's no chance she can hang on to the ball now.

And I say "DUH" because I had the Amy ramp out four or five months ago, and I put it right back in the wrong way without even thinking about it because that's how the game was when I got it.

Oh well, at least she's fixed!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 399.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FlipperMagician.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside