Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Chrisbee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Have been enjoying my Golden Arrow thanks to all of your help. A few days ago the 100's score wheel began to not reset except when it is in the 8 or 9 position. It works fine while playing the game and does not stick. I cleaned the score wheel, checked all the relays and switches with no happy ending.

What am I missing?

TIA,

JHawk

#2 11 years ago

Adjustment of the zero position switch.

#3 11 years ago

Clean and check all contacts and look for broken solder connections that might not allow current to flow properly.

#4 11 years ago

remember the decade gets carried over to the 1000s unit
look at the 1000s reel SWs for good contact

#6 11 years ago

You can always check your other Score Wheels that are working correctly and see how the switches are adjusted to give you an idea of what to look for on the wheel your having problems with to get the switch that is not working right adjusted properly.

Not a bad idea at this time seeing you are in the back of the Head to inspect all Score Wheels, etc. for other items in need of maintenance and/or repair.

Ken

#7 11 years ago

Thank you all. I'll give these suggestions a try this weekend.

#8 11 years ago

Check the EOS switch for the problem reel. It should be closed except when at zero.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/confusing-behavior-of-score-wheel-on-golden-arrow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.