You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-4.jpg
Laser_Level.jpg
leg_leveler_heavy_duty.jpg
557277_415222621874225_644155113_n[1]..jpg
There are 259 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 11 years ago

Emotions are running pretty high on this one, not surprising considering what's at stake!! A lot of people have put a lot of money, not to mention faith, into a project that could potentially change the way the game we love evolves in the future. I think what drives most of us crazy are the few who just feel the need to relentlessly crap all over others dreams just for the sake of hearing themselves type

I'm not a big fan of what Stern has been turning out lately, but I certainly don't feel the need to go into every AC/DC or X-Men thread and tell people who just laid out big coin on a game that it sucks and they were nuts for buying it.

I appreciate those who make comments objectively, whether pro or con, it's the ones with obvious agenda's that get really aggravating and annoying.

#252 11 years ago

We do not even have ACDC or Tron up here anywhere yet.

That's totally unrelated, but every time I see the white bear I want to ask. Ever seen the old pin from Spain called Alaska ?
Silly question, I know...

image-4.jpgimage-4.jpg

#253 11 years ago

I have never seen that Alaska pin. Pretty cool. The bear I am using is the Alaskan White. Alaskan is a beer company out of Juneau. White is one of the beers, my favorite.

You guys are right, emotions get pretty high. I have to step back and make sure I look for the good when looking at a pin. LITZ just got a Wolverine and I really liked the pin. Looks nice and played nice. The ramp did hit the hand but I did not focus on the one or two small issues with a NIB pin sitting there. Does not make sense, they are all fun and I mean that.

#254 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

There is a 15 minute long video of gameplay and new features some folks haven't seen up close including mech's coming out at the end of the day. It's encoding now. Just an FYI. It's 720p.

Did Jack get this cut down and released? I have been watching and did not see it.

#255 11 years ago

I've been watching for it too but nothing yet...

#256 11 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

Did Jack get this cut down and released? I have been watching and did not see it.

Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

I've been watching for it too but nothing yet...

Getting ready to leave for work - no video as of 4AM EDT. Perhaps later today?

#257 11 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

That's totally unrelated, but every time I see the white bear I want to ask. Ever seen the old pin from Spain called Alaska ?
Silly question, I know...

I know where one of these is, brand new, the head is still in it's box!!

#258 11 years ago

That is amazing! Think they would sell it to a guy in Alaska? They could even come see it anytime!

#259 11 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

That is amazing! Think they would sell it to a guy in Alaska? They could even come see it anytime!

I don't know what the plan is for it, but if something is decided, I should know before it happens. I'll let the owner know there might be interest

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

There are 259 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/confirmed-woz-is-headed-to-ppe-hd-video-today/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.