no game code.gif
image-10.jpg
PinZombies-300x300.jpg
WD_Tribute_450px.jpg
Team_Rick_SM.jpg
Feat-DVDFeat.png
daryl.jpg
tammy.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lllvjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#174 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Ugg, I'd be worried with another tv show pin down the road
CSI was much popular in it's hay day then TWD, and now look at that dated game. I get the theme is more attractive, but this is a short term theme, not a classic IMO.

The factors to consider.
Everyone wants a game based on death, zombies, vampires.. Ect ect
Everyone thought Borg and Lyman knocked Metallica out of the park and is hoping for a repeat

I don't think this will be another mailed in mustang design. If its got new cool features like Metallica did it will be a winner once Lyman gets the code done next year lol

#175 9 years ago

hoping dirty Donnie got into the art design!!!!

#280 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Double digits? So JPOPs runs of 125 aren't limited in your eyes either? Just Magic Girl I guess...at what was it 15?

Zero actually lol

#380 9 years ago
Quoted from nintendo:

I think Stern should attempt a WIDE BODY for this project. Imagine how much more they can put into it. Probably fit a town, camp site, prison, etc...
We also most definitely need some zombies coming out of the group, or even a feature where a zombie is crawling towards you and you need to shot the ball to knock it back?

They would increase spending cost. Stern only increases buyers cost!

#439 9 years ago

Seriously, we all know the people at sterns marketing department aren't very good at their jobs. This is a common thing when it comes to stern. Markets mishaps are abundant

#440 9 years ago

Good for us though, we find out a few weeks early. Second nib stern for me going next to metle

#441 9 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

If this is true, I don't think I will be buying one of these next year. The Premium models were the best for me. All of the gameplay features without the exclusivity of the LE. This is very disappointing to hear.

I think my metle price was so close to the premium price I heard people pay its a no brainer on going for the le

#449 9 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

If there are only 500 LEs, I have to assume that won't be much of an option in a year when the code is more mature. It still has to be a complete game that I know I like to play before I buy it, so it isn't going to happen until they are out for a while.

Metle sold out if I remember very quickly, from pinside postings I bet 500 twdle sell out in a few days.

#460 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Not at that price

There's not a big diff from 6800-7500. The only issue is how many people are still ready to drop another nut on a stern game after im just shipped 500 games

#469 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

STLE was 7800 from GEX. When you throw in overseas sales that extra $$ makes a huge difference
I don't think they will sell 500 LE's with everything else coming out, including their own premium

If its 8300 I'm sure people will be paying $7500 shipped in the USA. Who cares about over seas, let them have the premiums lol. If I remember when metle came out people were pissed about 350 le went out the country the first week!

#566 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Guys, you're seeing the changes happening right now. Good changes. Next generation support.
TWD as a prime example. There was interest in this title here on Pinside but it was never a landslide over the top hit to be. So why did stern do this title?
Every twenty something I know, and that's a lot, are rabid fans of the show. The idea of an uncaring world they have to survive in relates to their real lives. TV is still very relevant to them, daily, and is an escape just like it was with us older folks. So instead of "playing it safe" with a popular music or movie franchise, and after the failure of lackluster sales of other TV series pins, stern is trying to appeal to us all.
Five twenty-something's now wish they had pinball machines and can't wait to play mine. Before it was like, meh.
It's tangible and it's there. Pinball is going to be great for decades and decades to come.

I don't want to see a post from u unless its a update or more private info.. Pm me dammit! Lol

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lllvjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/confirmed-sterns-next-pin-is-the-walking-dead?tu=lllvjr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.