(Topic ID: 1037)

Coney Island?

By JBScar

14 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Face-1.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jbscar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 14 years ago

That's a wEirD thought.........

As SCbbr said, he saw a Stern ELvis machine on route! That was neglected! WOW!

as drB said, a MB is still on route! WOW!

I can go on an on and ON of course........(sorry).....!!

There are lots of machines out there in bars, clubs, driving ranges, campgrounds, laundry mats, go-kart tracks, boardwalks(?) bowling alleys(?), movie theaters(?), chuckecheez (?), coney island(?).............

I LLL my Williams Cyclone pin and this is interesting!

http://www.coneyislandcyclone.com/

(LLL love love love.....lady gaga!)

OMG.........I am like a kid in a candy shop, the dunkin donuts guy that doesn't have to wake up and make the donuts anymore.........I mean I am .........THEY RE-OPENED THIS RIDE??????????????? WOW!

I have ALWAYS wanted to goto NY/NJ for a trip, wow.........so cool.

I am going to wake up the wifey....
    wait........she will look like..

ss you have to dl the pic cuz I was too excited about this........here's what she looks like in the morning!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jbscar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/coney-island?tu=jbscar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.