5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by jrpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Is there a list out there of all the wedge heads Gottlieb produced?

edit: figured out how to pull the list. Flipper -> T.K.O.
    Thanks!

#2 5 years ago

Are you familiar with IPDB.org?

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Are you familiar with IPDB.org?

yes but I couldn't figure out how to advance my search enough to just get wedgeheads.

#4 5 years ago

Go to Pinrepair.com
    Clay has compiled a complete list of every game made by every manufacturer in chrono order with descritions and pics. scroll down and start with Gottlieb Pinball Evolution, then do Williams (reverse wedgeheads). Nearly every game ever made has pictures and descriptions with its own link to click on

#5 5 years ago

To clarify - since they are in chronological order by release date, and he has comments of when a feature started or ended ("end of woodrail era", "start of wedgehead" which is late 1960, etc) its easy to find what you are looking for and then you can see the game and features. Helps to decide what to buy or add to wish-list.

#6 5 years ago

Would you wish to include the export games as well?
    I don't think Clay's list is all inclusive.
    You could do a year by year search on IPDB and look at only single player games. Keep in mind that "Hearts and Spades" and "Spin a Card" are technically not wedgeheads, although they are both single player games produced squarely (npi) during the wedgehead era. I believe there are just around 100 different wedgehead titles.
    Also, keep in mind that some titles listed on IPDB were never produced.

#7 5 years ago

thanks everyone for the tips. I edited the original post and was able to tease out the list I needed from IPDB for Gottlieb. I know other companies used the same or similar cab styles at the time (maybe just midway?).

#8 5 years ago

There were many foreign made wedgeheads, and a commonly found US one is Chicago Coin "Kicker".

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comprehensive-list-of-wedgeheads?hl=bigdog50 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.