(Topic ID: 55390)

Completed Royal Madness for 1st time

By VolunteerPin

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

That may not be that big of a deal for a lot of you, but it has been elusive for me in the 3-4 months I've been in this hobby. The score was a nice 60 million but my Grand Champion score on my pin is about 110 million on a game I did not complete the RM. I have yet to defeat the King of Payne. It was great that my pinhead-soon-to-to-be-10-y.o. was there to watch me do it in a "one more game before bed" time. He and I had both gotten close (I was one shot away last night) so it was nice having him there.

Thanks for indulging me while I pat my own back. It is nice to see and measure some improvement in skill all the while having a friggin' blast while in the process.

Darin

#2 10 years ago

That's a nice feat, saving the kingdom next! I've only seen that done one in person.

#3 10 years ago

I'll sell mine if I complete royal madness, win the battle for the kingdom and get barnyard multiball all in the same game.

#4 10 years ago

It's a rush for sure.

#5 10 years ago

Nice!

RM is a favorite one ball mode of mine - always fun to complete.

#6 10 years ago

Got there again last night but did not complete. My son got to it 4 times yesterday. It is like one of those barriers that once you break it does seem easier to get to. Of course the fallout of that is that I scored just shy of 52 million last night and did not even get to put my initials in. A week or two ago and that would have been the position 2 on the list.

#7 10 years ago

always fun

#8 10 years ago

i dont find it to hard to get to or complete i only got my mm a few weeks ago. high score i think is around 120 million now. love the game colour dmd i just installed looks awesome to

#9 10 years ago

Congrats VolunteerPin, RM is always fun, and a great chance to get an extra ball to make it further in the game. I love MM. I've enjoyed mine so much in the time I've had it. Keep working at it. Wait until you get to Battle for the Kingdom!

#10 10 years ago

Congrats, I've never been close

#11 10 years ago

Barnyard multiball is the most elusive for me.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

Barnyard multiball is the most elusive for me.

Yeah, never even close for me on that.

I have been up to the King of Payne's castle (one time) but did not destroy it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/completed-royal-madness-for-1st-time and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.