(Topic ID: 184128)

Coming to Maui, Who needs a pinball Tech?

By Ericpinballfan

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Coming to Maui in April. Our family goes once a year and often I've looked for pins in the wild. None to be found as of my last trip in August.
    If anyone needs any pinball Tech help and problems to fix. Post here, or PM me.
    My idea....we would talk by phone first, see what's wrong with your pin. I give you a few things to check, then we talk again. Either you or I can order parts. Then I can come on over the beginning of my trip and we work on machine together. Then if there is something you missed, there's time to order another part, then I can come back before I leave and get you up and running.
    This is and always a working vacation for me. We have a rental property and I work in the Art business as well and do some gallery work.
    I'm willing to trade my services for zip-lines, whale watching, snorkel trips. After 20 years of going to Maui I've seen it grow and have done perhaps all you can do on this island.
    Another long shot would be to trade for helicopter ride. I have a family of three.
    Need pin help on Maui, please contact me.
    If no trade possible, I love star noodle, mama's fish house, just a couple ideas. My services would not be to gauge you or charge a ton. Looking to meet pinheads on Maui as well, my experience, we are always great people.
    I'd say a two or three hour service would only be $100 bucks.
    I hope to find anyone on island with pins.
    Mahalo.
    Eric

#3 7 years ago

If you ever come to kauai let me know.

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from Kahanaohana:

If you ever come to kauai let me know.

I Will!
    Not this time but i should make it there in the next year.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/coming-to-maui-who-needs-a-pinball-tech and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.