(Topic ID: 158487)

Coming Soon: The Canadian Arcade Ghostbusters Review!

By ChanceKJ

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).png
Ep_024_-_Ghostbusters_Pinball_Unboxing_and_Review_COMING_SOON_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JoshODBrown.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 7 years ago

Video is almost ready! Final cuts tonight and published later this evening, or first thing Friday morning.

#3 7 years ago

Video is live!

We had some trouble sync'ing up the overhead camera with the rest of the footage for a couple days, but its all good to go!

#5 7 years ago

A lot of the insert stuff is tiny LEDs on node boards like the lights in the backglass are on the main spike PCB. Dont think its possible to change some of them out like the 44/47-555 bulbs. The GI seems it could be changed.

#9 7 years ago

it really all comes down to ball control. Since we shot the footage, I've learned to manage my shots so the slings are more of a tool than an obstacle. Also, the lanes are adjustable, I'm betting if we drop them down we'll see a 1/2 less senseless drains. I feel sort of like i am cheating if i move the posts down. Personally i find it more rewarding when i have a good game, because i managed to conquer those out lanes. If i had this game on location and the crazy drains meant that people stopped putting money in the game, I'd probably make some adjustments. At a personal level, I appreciate the game for keeping me on my toes. I am a much better player today than i was 6 days ago when we shot this thing. Its a game that I don't think you can just walk up to and be a wizard on right out of the gates. Nonetheless, thanks for watching, and we hope it helped in your decision to purchase. I hear Premium LE footage is happening on Wednesday!

2 weeks later
#12 7 years ago

I filmed the Midnight Madness mode the other night, we were trying to get it working in the original video, but the game would not start the mode for us. It worked after the 1.04 code update

We also discovered that you don't need to be in the middle of a game when midnight strikes. When midnight happens, the game will start doing the clock gong sound 12 times, if you start a game within that minute, it should start the mode for you.

#13 7 years ago

Pulled off Mass Hysteria Multiball this afternoon. 6 balls and the flippers get flipped anytime you hit captive ball (i think)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Alpharetta, GA
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 49.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JoshODBrown.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/coming-soon-the-canadian-arcade-ghostbusters-review?tu=JoshODBrown and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.