Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 123 posts
  • 76 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by ENDOFLINE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2218f63dca0ba08f046926dbc2204f86ac213562_full.jpg
    BarbWire.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    629-RUSH-2112-10cm_zps96a5a596.jpg
    pamela_anderson[1].jpg
    Melony.jpg
    arch-enemy-pentagram-back-patch.jpg
    CIN-AFI-238.jpg
    slayer logo.jpg
    image-974.jpg
    taking a dump.GIF
    Screen Shot 2014-06-06 at 2.51.26 PM.png
    testament24.jpg
    slayer_logo-312.png
    th.jpg
    wah.png
    There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 9 years ago

Now to be fair he thinks it has too few toys .

#52 9 years ago

Melony.jpgMelony.jpg

#53 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Melony.jpg 53 KB

What is it going to be the Satanic version of juicy melons? Melony's parents warned her about that rock music.

#54 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

slayer logo.jpg 5 KB

CIN-AFI-238.jpg 4 KB

arch-enemy-pentagram-back-patch.... 32 KB

Vid, I also love that you know your metal music.

#55 9 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Whatever it is, Panzer already thinks it sucks.

Cuz it doesn't have enough toys like WOZ

#56 9 years ago
    Quoted from Hougie:

What is it going to be the Satanic version of juicy melons?

There will be a LE version with the Bad Melony.

#57 9 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

He'll probably rotate over the playfield inside left over AV tesseract boxes. When you hit it you get mega points.....
    .......and hepatitus.

Every afternoon I look for that "one" post that ends the day with a big smile on my face......... thank you LAW

#58 9 years ago
    Quoted from Iceman5000:

No, Motley Crüe is the only band to use an inverted, always empty pentagram.

image-974.jpg 7 KB

I forgot satanic music was invented on the sunset strip by Tommy Lee.
    There are a million examples of pentagrams.
    Bring on the slayer pin.

#59 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_erie:

Every afternoon I look for that "one" post that ends the day with a big smile on my face......... thank you LAW

Whatever you do don't put it next to a Baywatch or Barb Wire machine...ouch!

#60 9 years ago

The writing is on the wall. Stern has seen time and time again sex sells. It used to sell on pinballs with big boobs back in the 70's. Then there was the Tron runs with Gem & Quorra, AcDc Luci, you know they know of the Helen Translite as they read pinside.

Motley Crue is notorious for having hot slutty girls dancing in cages at their concerts. Girls, Girls, Girls. Sex sells....bring on the Motley Crue Pinball. No wonder Borg & Donnie were so pumped about the next title they are working on together

#61 9 years ago
    Quoted from hassellcastle:

The writing is on the wall. Stern has seen time and time again sex sells. It used to sell on pinballs with big boobs back in the 70's. Then there was the Tron runs with Gem & Quorra, AcDc Luci, you know they know of the Helen Translite as they read pinside.
    Motley Crue is notorious for having hot slutty girls dancing in cages at their concerts. Girls, Girls, Girls. Sex sells....bring on the Motley Crue Pinball. No wonder Borg & Donnie were so pumped about the next title they are working on together

Mötley Crüe could look like Big Bang bar.

"Hanging down at the Seventh Veil ... Girls girls girls ..." ... Make the PF setting a strip club.

Hopefully the bash toy is Vince Neil cause it'd be cool to hit him in the nuts.

rd.

#62 9 years ago
    Quoted from hassellcastle:

Hrm. The Walking Dead T&A Version featuring Maggie, Sasha & Michonne all sweaty, cleavage-y, grimy & heaving .... hrm.... that could work.

Marcus

#63 9 years ago

You guys are missing one possibility

Rob Zombie!!!

I still think its Motley Crue , but was told by someone in the know it is not.

#64 9 years ago

If Stern made a Slayer pin, I would literally shit a brick... And then buy one.

#65 9 years ago

They had to do something to drum up some interest with all this PPS/IPB talk.

#66 9 years ago

Bananarama dudes. Sure thing.....

#67 9 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Who would get to be the interactive toy?

Pamela of course.

#68 9 years ago

Everyone is focused on the Pentogram. What does the snake represent? If anything.
    She kinda reminds me of the Nirvana cheerleaders.

#69 9 years ago

If it's Motley Crue count me in...................What a pin that would be!!!!!! Almost as amazing as Iron Maiden.

#70 9 years ago
    Quoted from SealClubber:

Everyone is focused on the Pentogram. What does the snake represent? If anything.
    She kinda reminds me of the Nirvana cheerleaders.

Dr feel good album : Snake

#71 9 years ago

So no one really know what that picture represents. Lets agree to this, if that's a shot from the play field art then its already great! No more photo shop pictures of people. Hand drawn art, fake girls... Sounds cool already!

#72 9 years ago

Mötley Crüe would be a poor choice. That band seriously sucks. Might as well do a Poison one to match it.

#73 9 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Mötley Crüe would be a poor choice. That band seriously sucks. Might as well do a Poison one to match it.

#74 9 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Mötley Crüe would be a poor choice. That band seriously sucks.

Their first album "Too Fast For Love" was amazing when it came out. Fast and raw, strangely de-tuned, with terrible post punk guitar solos, cowbell, basically 30 minutes of swagger :

Each album after that was a little less good.

#75 9 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

gambit Go away....Don't go away mad,Just go away !

#76 9 years ago

Alright, then. Just tell me first if you want the Shirt Off Sexy Brett Michaels Poison LE, or the Propped-Up 400 Year Old Mick Mars Ugly Alien Crüe Premium Edition?

#77 9 years ago

I'm kind of surprised they haven't created a generic design and just relabeled it as whatever band they can make a few bucks off of. That would sort of suck, but it would also mean we might see something other than rock band themed pins all the time. I'm amazed we haven't seen a Walking Dead themed pin yet, or GOT for that matter. GOT would be awesome. You could have a special "Pirate Download" mode. Ha!

#78 9 years ago

Hopefully it is Motley Crew. My money is safe if it is.

#79 9 years ago

Yeah....It would be so cool to have a pin (with a generic rock themed playfield) that could be customized to fit the band you want.... You could pick the translite and plastics/ mods of your choice. Music would be provided via USB.

Music licensing fees would be crazy, though.

#80 9 years ago
    Quoted from hank527:

You guys are missing one possibility
    Rob Zombie!!!
    I still think its Motley Crue , but was told by someone in the know it is not.

Beat you to it. Rob needs a pin.

#81 9 years ago

Zombie rob that is

#82 9 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Now to be fair he thinks it has too few toys .

lol. Spot on! Get it right Gambit! haha

#83 9 years ago

Rob zombie I would be In 100% Crüe 98 % in love both bands would have to wait and see gameplay on Crüe !!! Rob zombie I would be sold on art alone

#84 9 years ago
    Quoted from GreyScale:

Oh please have it be Red Hot Chili Peppers. "They're Red Hot" is perfect for any Hurry Up Mode.

Literally the very worst band of all time.

#85 9 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Just because you are a Journey fan is no reason to trash talk others music .

#86 9 years ago

I was doing research for the below article earlier in the week on Stern's Facebook page. I returned today to get some screen-captures of their wall posts only to find that references to Guardians of the Galaxy, Planet of the Apes and Justice League have been deleted...these wall posts existed five days ago. This paired with the blurry Comic-Con logo leads me to believe something is afoot...

NEWS: The Stern Facebook Conspiracy (or is it?)
    http://creditdotpinball.com/2014/06/07/news-the-stern-facebook-conspiracy-or-is-it/

Rob
    creditdotpinball.com

#87 9 years ago
    Quoted from ek77:

You say it like Journey fan is an insult, that is a gift and compliment.

#88 9 years ago
    Quoted from ek77:

IF you consider Motely Cruew "music."

#89 9 years ago

Also on their FB page recently were pics of Met premiums with dirty donny painted toys. I noticed the speaker grills had Met Ms in them. Is that a dirty donny edition thing or do regular premiums have that?

#90 9 years ago

Have them on my LE

#91 9 years ago

A motley crue would really tie together well with a Sega baywatch, just sayin
    pamela_anderson[1].jpgpamela_anderson[1].jpg

#92 9 years ago

We can always hope for this...

629-RUSH-2112-10cm_zps96a5a596.jpg629-RUSH-2112-10cm_zps96a5a596.jpg
    #93 9 years ago

What are the odds it is an event poster rather than a game?

#94 9 years ago
    Quoted from Baiter:

What are the odds that it is nothing at all?

#95 9 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

You say it like Journey fan is an insult, that is a gift and compliment.

Men aren't Journey fans. We just pretend to be to get laid.

#96 9 years ago
    Quoted from Baiter:

It's a poster, or maybe a t-shirt. People jump to some funny ass wild conclusions based on the smallest little crops of an image though.

#97 9 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

It's a poster, or maybe a t-shirt. People jump to some funny ass wild conclusions based on the smallest little crops of an image though.

I know what you mean. Everyone automatically assumes it's art from the next pin, poster, or shirt from Stern when smart money is on it being proof positive a satanic cult has infiltrated Stern and is announcing their presence one small thumbnail at a time.

Don't want to completely overwhelm the god-fearing Christians. Better to turn up the heat gradually, boiling them slowly in the pot.

#98 9 years ago

Motley Crue, seriously ??

This is the tattoo I would have preferred to see on this shoulder...

Graphic1.jpgGraphic1.jpg

#99 9 years ago
    Quoted from cscmtp:

We can always hope for this...

Sure! Only 98 years left and we get it!

#100 9 years ago
    Quoted from ninjadoug:

It looks like it is a piece of art from local Pittsburgh artist Brian Holderman. PAPA has worked with him in the past and rumor was Stern hired him on to do some custom artwork.
    http://www.bholderman.com/

I'm no artistic person - but I sure hope so! I'm in LOVE with his artwork ~ and I only had to click a couple links to see that

There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/coming-soon-from-stern/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.