(Topic ID: 200319)

Coming around on JJP

By jints56

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

They seem to get what collectors are looking for in a game (not everyone I know). Customer service appears top notch and I think they understand their customers wants/needs. I’ve owned WOZ once and I’m adding Dialed IN soon. Something just feels right to me with their direction for the collector at home. The pricing is hard to digest no doubt, so may limit the number of potential sales. Keep up the great work....

#2 6 years ago

Where you been?

#3 6 years ago

I’m known to be a little slow

#4 6 years ago

don't worry BOOB will learn ya!

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from jints56:

They seem to get what collectors are looking for in a game (not everyone I know). Customer service appears top notch and I think they understand their customers wants/needs. I’ve owned WOZ once and I’m adding Dialed IN soon. Something just feels right to me with their direction for the collector at home. The pricing is hard to digest no doubt, so may limit the number of potential sales. Keep up the great work....

Oh hey bud welcome to 2017. I got good news and bad news.

Good News:

JJP is killin it
    Houdini, TNA and Aliens looking good
    Kaneda, still banned

Bad News:

No Kiss or BM66 code
    Ghosting is the new normal
    Kevin is still not in jail
    JPOP is employed again

The rest of the gang can fill you in on whatever I missed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/coming-around-on-jjp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.