(Topic ID: 303350)

Pinball Wire and Harnesses from Wire-Bot!

By rockwell

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5742 (resized).jpeg
    PXL_20240210_202202181 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0873 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0872 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0871 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0869 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0870 (resized).jpeg
    DSCF2804 (resized).JPG
    DSCF2800 (resized).JPG
    DSCF2784 (resized).JPG
    1524E870-1EAC-460C-B2DE-B1D14506BAAD (resized).jpeg
    Yay (resized).png
    Gross (resized).png
    352088852_608258064615112_7527527326075153284_n (resized).jpg
    352331083_633070272037490_4557601551130992481_n (resized).jpg
    Wire (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider greatwichjohn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#76 2 years ago

Coming out of the closet to announce I will be a contract service vendor starting 2022. This Fall I was in contact with Shawn @ Third Coast Pinball, to see if he was interested in help. He was not interested likely because of the long distance between Texas & N.S. Also in contact with Marc, & others at Marco Specialties. But no response back to see if they wanted another vendor. So with John @ Wire-Bot he was interested for someone to get involved in more technical harness construction, or as another source.

My interest starting in 2022 will be classic Bally & Stern games. There is a lot of interest for doing new builds, restorations, & repairs. Right now I am looking at Bally Medusa Head for wiring production. There are older classic Bally & Stern in the shop also that I am looking at also.

Been repairing hundreds of classic Bally & Stern pinball machines the last 25 years. The last 15 years in playfield restorations, new playfield, & backglass production. Sold the parts business during the summer, & was looking to enter this area of pinball production (wiring).

Looking into the Bally wiring to see if a harness can be used for multiple titles by adding extra wires needed. My plan is to have board mounted templates for each wiring harness I do. That way they can be quickly put back into production for demand, & reduce inventory. I will be a contract vendor only, & not selling direct. All wire & supplies supplied by Wire-Bot, & they do all sales!

#78 2 years ago

No my part should be very quick on my end! It looks like my focus will be on the main head harness to start. If people have their Bally Pinball heads open & can take some pictures of the wiring. I need pictures of the backbox & light board wiring. Only need the S & T series to see if wiring is the same, or a few extra wires for a universal harness. Like I said Medusa is what I have in the shop. So the main trunk wiring in the head to boards & displays is my starting point.

8 months later
    #151 1 year ago

Did you reach out to Ed at GPE. Maybe you would be the perfect guy to buy him out. Win for everyone. I look forward to buying stuff in the near future.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider greatwichjohn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comin-soon-pinball-wire-?tu=greatwichjohn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.