10377250_4811610705884_758486309044897624_n.jpg
spider-jerusalem.jpg
image-562.jpg
image-385.jpg
image-829.jpg
MVC-117S.JPG
MVC-040S.JPG
MVC-041S.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinball_Nate.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 9 years ago

Anyone collect the pre-code horror comics from 50's? Have a small collection.........

#49 9 years ago

Cody, yeah, love those "off brand" titles - although Atlas became Marvel.........good stuff!

Jibmums, oh yes - the CREAM of the crop!! Only have one EC original - in excellent shape - although you don't really need the originals because they've been reprinted soooo many times.......

Anyone recommend any net sites with freebies of the early horror comics to read??

#59 9 years ago

dtown, awesome that your Dad still had this/you have it - love the horror stuff - they went all-out to be weird/creepy/gross!!!

bayoubilly, Wow! That's a great display - I see you grew-up with those "tame" monster comics after the Comics Code was enforced (boooo!!). Try some earlier stuff for some really "meaty" stories!!!

#78 9 years ago
Quoted from dtown:

Yea. Stories from the late 40's into the 50's always ended with someone's horrible demise. Really good stuff.

Ah yes, BUT, they always got what they deserved!! There was always a twisted moral buried down in there somewhere (along with the moldering body with a hatched buried in it's skull) hehehehe......

#86 9 years ago

Wait, let me try to process this.......your boss gave you a pinball?!?!?!?!

#92 9 years ago
Quoted from travisbmartin:

Yup. He found a non working Swords of Fury at a yard sale for $50 and when I opened the arcade one morning it was there waiting for me.

Wow, nice guy!!!

1 year later
#103 7 years ago

Anyone into pre-code horror comics?? I have one entire comic box full that I will be selling as a group - I am NOT parting this collection out. Titles include some EC's and a lot of Harvey like Chamber of Chills. I am working on scanning them all and pricing.

Drop me a pm if you are interested, there is probably around 160.

-Nate

2 months later
#104 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Anyone into pre-code horror comics?? I have one entire comic box full that I will be selling as a group - I am NOT parting this collection out. Titles include some EC's and a lot of Harvey like Chamber of Chills. I am working on scanning them all and pricing.
Drop me a pm if you are interested, there is probably around 160.
-Nate

Still available, I also have various EC reprints (large format, Gladstone double-issues, etc.), Twisted Tales, Phantom Stranger, 70's code comics.............get in touch if interested in any horror titles.

-Nate

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinball_Nate.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comic-book-pinheads?tu=Pinball_Nate and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.