Topic Stats

• 104 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Pinball_Nate
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 34 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-925.jpg
image.jpg
Marvel Transformers Comic.jpg
mini pin.jpg
image-247.jpg
image-639.jpg
GEDC1012.JPG
IMG_4985188339163.jpeg
10377250_4811610705884_758486309044897624_n.jpg
spider-jerusalem.jpg
image-562.jpg
image-385.jpg
image-829.jpg
MVC-117S.JPG
MVC-040S.JPG
MVC-041S.JPG

There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 5 years ago

Silver Age for me, mostly Marvel, but I am always looking for DC Key's or ones I had in my past. Marvel, I need very few now to complete the "Silver Age. I still need a few Tales to Astonish 35-50, Tales of Suspense 39-50, Strange Tales 102-110. Other than that, just a few holes to fill. I kind of started with Comics and it has evolved many times since then. Kind of coming back full circle... First Pin I ever bought was Atari Superman, still have it!!

If anybody has any of those books above and might want to sell, let me know!

Dave

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Yes true Hasbro and Takara Tomy toy companies produced and started Transformers and own the rights. I was referring to the comic based Transformers by Marvel that was based on the same toy lines, and telling the story of Transformers. We are talking about comics right?

Marvel Transformers Comic.jpg 17 KB

I had all eighty issues. Bought them as they came out. Ah, childhood.

1 year later
#103 3 years ago

Anyone into pre-code horror comics?? I have one entire comic box full that I will be selling as a group - I am NOT parting this collection out. Titles include some EC's and a lot of Harvey like Chamber of Chills. I am working on scanning them all and pricing.

Drop me a pm if you are interested, there is probably around 160.

-Nate

2 months later
#104 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Anyone into pre-code horror comics?? I have one entire comic box full that I will be selling as a group - I am NOT parting this collection out. Titles include some EC's and a lot of Harvey like Chamber of Chills. I am working on scanning them all and pricing.
Drop me a pm if you are interested, there is probably around 160.
-Nate

Still available, I also have various EC reprints (large format, Gladstone double-issues, etc.), Twisted Tales, Phantom Stranger, 70's code comics.............get in touch if interested in any horror titles.

-Nate

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 219.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Sinking Spring, PA
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside