(Topic ID: 255725)

Comet vs Titan vs Ablaze LED's

By rdrapeau3171

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1189 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1190 (resized).jpg
    412C9227-D80E-4F84-A5A9-EFBA2EA5680A.jpeg
    01C8C73E-32F5-40C8-BE55-7E8E5E99452D.jpeg
    20191117_175006_resized (resized).jpg
    20191107_113439 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drummermike.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 4 years ago

Comet. I have found Comet to be most consistent in color and brightness. Comets were the only ones that worked in my Funhouse mirror. The mirror has 4 yellow bulbs. Comets are the only ones I tried that all 4 were the same color and brightness. The ones from Marco, CT and PL were too dissimilar for me.

My last order was for over 100 bulbs. One non ghost was not working. Contacted Comet. Got two bulbs in the mail no charge. Great customer service.

#40 4 years ago

I used almost all Comet sunlight in my TSPP for GI and inserts. I did a few color where I could see the bulb when playing. I do not like the blinding white light!

#53 4 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

You complained that one bulb was not working? Who knew Mr Pink was into pinball?

I did not complain. I needed the bulb and let them know. They were kind enough to send for free.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drummermike.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comet-vs-titan-vs-ablaze-led-s?tu=drummermike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.