4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by sevenrites
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Comet_Office_4730_TM_Move_in_Day_7.8.16_(resized).jpg
    Uhaul_Move_in_Day_7.8.16_(resized).jpg
    Uhaul_Move_in_Day_7.8.16_w_Ryan_(resized).jpg
    Ist_Orders_Shipping_Room_7.9.16_(resized).jpg

#1 4 years ago

Hey there!

We wanted to share that we've unpacked all of the inventory from the U-Haul, set up the office (85% at least!), and started shipping! Take a look at some of the pictures below.

Art mentioned that he's recieved a few questions about PayPal and prices...
    We definitely, don't plan to disrupt the pricing, it's a major differentiating attribute for our customers and we would be silly to throw that away! AND PayPal is coming! However, it's not going to be our only payment gateway and there will no longer be Express Checkout. We just have to fix a few things with the ecommerce platform before we add it. Send us a note at admin@cometpinball.com if you want to chat more about this. We're open to suggestions!!

South Park is probably going the first game in the office. Mmmwwhaaahahahah.
    Yaya it's the darkest one at Press Play, it's time to update and drive more business.

Thank you for your patience as we dive and try to fill some big shoes!
    Janet (and Ryan)

PS - Come join us on Facebook, we may be using it to post most of our pictures as things evolve!
    https://www.facebook.com/CometPinball

Ist_Orders_Shipping_Room_7.9.16_(resized).jpg

Uhaul_Move_in_Day_7.8.16_w_Ryan_(resized).jpg

Uhaul_Move_in_Day_7.8.16_(resized).jpg

Comet_Office_4730_TM_Move_in_Day_7.8.16_(resized).jpg

#2 4 years ago

Thanks for the update,

#3 4 years ago

Thanks for the update.
    I just made a huge order the other night.Thanks for fixing my mistake also.

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from JackpotJanet:

Hey there!
    We wanted to share that we've unpacked all of the inventory from the U-Haul, set up the office (85% at least!), and started shipping! Take a look at some of the pictures below.
    Art mentioned that he's recieved a few questions about PayPal and prices...
    We definitely, don't plan to disrupt the pricing, it's a major differentiating attribute for our customers and we would be silly to throw that away! AND PayPal is coming! However, it's not going to be our only payment gateway and there will no longer be Express Checkout. We just have to fix a few things with the ecommerce platform before we add it. Send us a note at admin@cometpinball.com if you want to chat more about this. We're open to suggestions!!
    South Park is probably going the first game in the office. Mmmwwhaaahahahah.
    Yaya it's the darkest one at Press Play, it's time to update and drive more business.
    Thank you for your patience as we dive and try to fill some big shoes!
    Janet (and Ryan)
    PS - Come join us on Facebook, we may be using it to post most of our pictures as things evolve!
    https://www.facebook.com/CometPinball

Hi Janet and Ryan,

Congratulations on taking over Comet Pinball. If I ever want to order something and pick it up in person do you have a brick and mortar store in Boulder or is everything done online? I live about 1 hour away so I would likely order online and have it shipped, but a road trip might be fun at some point as well.

Gord

#5 4 years ago

Good luck with the new venture. I LED'd my first game using Comet LEDs and they look amazing. Can't wait to plan out my next game and make another order.

#6 4 years ago

Ill be placing an order shortly!

#7 4 years ago

My order shipped yesterday! Thanks!

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from GRB1959:

Hi Janet and Ryan,
    Congratulations on taking over Comet Pinball. If I ever want to order something and pick it up in person do you have a brick and mortar store in Boulder or is everything done online? I live about 1 hour away so I would likely order online and have it shipped, but a road trip might be fun at some point as well.
    Gord

Thanks Gord. If by "Brick and mortar store" you mean "space full of racks of shelves of bins of bulbs", then yes!

It would still be the kind of thing where you place your order online, but you could come pick it up in person if you want the excuse (and/or, to get it even faster). I've got some nice games at Press Play in downtown Boulder while you're here...

"In store pickup" should be a shipping option you can choose. It might require a little coordination, but it would be great to meet in person!

#9 4 years ago

My order shipped yesterday as well. Very quick turnaround. Thank you!

6 months later
    #10 4 years ago

Wowza, I think Comet Pinball just set the record for the fastest processing, shipping and delivery I've ever received after placing an order for any pinball supplies from any vendor, ever. THANK YOU!!! That was incredibly fast! Thanks Ryan and Janet!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Cabinet - Other
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 10.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 35.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 44.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 34.95
    Playfield - Plastics
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 159.95
    Lighting - Led
    Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
    $ 12.95
    $ 26.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 79.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 14.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 3.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 3.50
    Various Other Swag
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 35.00
    Various Other Swag
    JK Pinball
    $ 9.99
    Cabinet - Other
    Bent Mods
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop
    $ 34.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    2step’s shop
    $ 29.99
    $ 89.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Pinball Inc

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside