• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

comet_ramp.JPG
IMG-20120806-00572.jpg
Untitled.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider craig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 11 years ago

I agree that someone needs to make these. There must be a market. Almost every Comet I've ever seen has a damaged center ramp.

#7 11 years ago

Here's some good news on the ramp front. I've heard from Pinball Inc. that they are hoping to make more Comet center ramps, possibly as early as this fall. If you're interested, it would be a good idea to tell them that you'll be a customer. (I'll buy two just to have a spare.) They're also considering making new cycle jumps. Mine is cracked as is every example I've ever seen. Again, I'd suggest letting them know if you want one. (And no, I am not in any way affiliated with Pinball Inc.! I am just grateful that they are considering meeting this need.)

The new replacement corkscrew ramps are indeed of much higher quality. You'd just about have to shoot the ball from a gun to damage them.

#9 11 years ago

Does the dealer have a stock of these ramps?!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider craig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comet-ramp-sold-for-284?tu=craig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.