Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by cottonm4
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2023-01-30 at 1.05.23 PM (resized).jpg
    20230130_165259.jpg
    #1 1 year ago

Anybody having issues with trying to make an order with Comet Pinball?

I am trying to order a quantity of LEDs and Comet's website is not cooperating. I wanted to call Comet to talk about it, but apparently Comet does not take phone calls anymore. My email request for help has not been answered.

#2 1 year ago

I'm not aware of any problems.
    I just placed an order with them over the weekend, had no trouble with that process, and got a confirmation email just a few minutes ago.
    It all seemed very ordinary.

I hope your issues get resolved.

#3 1 year ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

I am trying to order a quantity of LEDs and Comet's website is not cooperating. I wanted to call Comet to talk about it, but apparently Comet does not take phone calls anymore. My email request for help has not been answered.

What do you need for LEDs? I always have a bunch. I order direct from China and save about $0.20 a bulb.

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

20230130_165259.jpg20230130_165259.jpg

Can you get this far?

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

[quoted image]
    Can you get this far?

Nope.

I can get as far as telling the website how many pieces I want. Can't go any farther.

It is the same for Chrome and FireFox. I get no options to make the buy.

Screen Shot 2023-01-30 at 1.05.23 PM (resized).jpgScreen Shot 2023-01-30 at 1.05.23 PM (resized).jpg

#6 1 year ago

Choose a base type and color and try again.

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Choose a base type and color and try again.

Friggin' cataracts. I go see the doc in March. Hope she can help.

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mundy53:

. I order direct from China and save about $0.20 a bulb

Hello? China?
    Yes, I would like to place an order please.

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Hello? China?

CottonM4 lives in the same town as me. There’s about a half dozen of us that do a really big order a couple times a year. I shot him a pm, it wasn’t really directed towards the larger group.

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mundy53:

What do you need for LEDs? I always have a bunch. I order direct from China and save about $0.20 a bulb.

I buy from places like comet to support pinball.

#11 1 year ago

Ordered a few days ago, no issues.

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I like comet. $0.20 a bulb on 10,000 or so bulbs adds up however. I still order through them for everything other than my 2SMD whites.

#13 1 year ago

That's honest man ,good on ya... I just hit ya with a downer because Comet is a Straight up,well respected supporter of P-Ball in many ways,and behind the scenes out here in Colo.
    No harm meant and better to do as u did with a private PM-and great that you all have each others back.
    Hate to say it BUT GO Chiefs....... Broncos are bad the last few yrs. Mahomes seems cool,legit,tough as nails, Good kid.

#14 1 year ago

Down vote cleared

#15 1 year ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

And to get good bulbs that actually all work and look good! The few times I’ve cheaped out on LEDs I’ve regretted it.

#16 1 year ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Hello? China?

Hello China? Where do you think Comet gets its LEDs from? Have you looked at the labels on anything at Harbor Freight? Would you like to know where all of those printed circuit boards are produced? Your shoes? Your toothbrushes? American flags?

#17 1 year ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Hello China? Where do you think Comet gets its LEDs from? Have you looked at the labels on anything at Harbor Freight? Would you like to know where all of those printed circuit boards are produced? Your shoes? Your toothbrushes? American flags?

I'm just wondering who you get on the phone to place your order. Does China have a main switchboard?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comet-pinball-website and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.