2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 173 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by ryanwanger
  • Topic is favorited by 31 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20161203_201012 (resized).jpg
    20161202_223551 (resized).jpg
    LcVTxnF (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 1.13.38 PM (resized).png
    IMG_0032 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0029 (resized).JPG

There are 173 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 2 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

We tried to send whichever candy we thought represented you as an individual. Unless you got a box of Nerds. Then it's just a coincidence.

I got nerds in my order

#152 2 years ago

I got my order yesterday. And gummy bears and Swedish fish. Awesome.. Thanks again for the sale and the super fast shipping.

#153 2 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

I'll have to investigate if this is something we can do technically with the systems we're using right now.
    Rather than actually allowing people to order in advance, I think my preference would be for some kind of automated notice when things come back in stock. Would that be a good option?

Yes that would be a good idea. I needed a bunch of white 89's and you were out of stock of all of them. Once I get all 3 machines retrofitted, I may find that I messed up and need another bulb or 2 and the 89's will hopefully be in stock. I won't get to $99 again this time but I still need them.

#154 2 years ago

Love the new logo guys... great job

#155 2 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

I think my preference would be for some kind of automated notice when things come back in stock. Would that be a good option?

That would be perfect! That way we don't have to keep checking to see if they're back in stock.

#156 2 years ago

We're completely caught up on orders! Everything that came in during the sale has gone out, as well as the other orders that came in over the last three days.

Thank you so much for everyone who ordered. Enjoy your shirts!

#157 2 years ago

Hmmm ... I got tootsie rolls and gummy bears. Bears are pretty crappy this year.

Thanks for the sale!

#158 2 years ago

Thanks for the great sale and the shirt Ryan!!

#159 2 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Bears are pretty crappy this year.

Gummy lions next year?

#160 2 years ago

Thanks ryanwanger! Looks like I am already running short. Guess I'll need another order soon!

20161202_223551 (resized).jpg

#161 2 years ago
    Quoted from comment23:

Thanks ryanwanger! Looks like I am already running short. Guess I'll need another order soon!

Haha, that was fast! We'll be here for you.

#162 2 years ago

I think another sale is in order! doooo it

#163 2 years ago

For those wondering about the "Purple Passion" bulbs, see the photo below. The one on the left purple "Monger" insert is the purple passion bulb, and the one on the right is just a white one that was in the pin when I bought it (used). The white one is brighter, but the purple passion is a little richer in color. I like them, but wish they were just a tad brighter. The pic doesn't show it too well, but there is a bit of a bigger difference than the pic shows.

20161203_201012 (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #164 2 years ago

I'm sure others do this too, but don't you HATE when you place a massive order, and then screw up and forget to grab 3 stinkin bulbs??

#165 2 years ago

Haha..just did that myself. You can order again and select 'add to previous order.'

#166 2 years ago

Received my order sooner this week. Now I have tons of incandescent bulbs to spare...

I previously switched my Diner from LED to incandescent because it fitted the theme better but the 2SMD warm white frosted really makes it pop!

#167 2 years ago
    Quoted from Plumonium:

I previously switched my Diner from LED to incandescent because it fitted the theme better but the 2SMD warm white frosted really makes it pop!

That demands a picture to be posted with a statement like that.

2 weeks later
    #168 2 years ago

Any plans on restocking the 250 piece master kits? I would like to order a few for sure.

#169 2 years ago

New year bump! Any luck on those 250 master sets? Looking to buy 2-3 when they become available. Love Comet's stuff and would prefer my money go that way, just need to know if they'll be in stock or if I should look elsewhere.

#170 2 years ago

Send a PM off to Ryan, Im guessing he didnt see your post.

#171 2 years ago

Thanks Comet for the Black Friday sale!

#172 2 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

Thanks Comet for the Black Friday sale!

Agreed. Thanks Comet!

1 week later
    #173 2 years ago
    Quoted from mrmark0673:

Any plans on restocking the 250 piece master kits? I would like to order a few for sure.

Yes, sorry, I totally missed this (and thank you for the PM...which I always see same day because it comes straight to my email).

We added the 250 kits back. The page is really simplified now, and should be much more clear how to order. This does mean less options though. If you miss the way it worked before, let me know and I can add just the 125 piece color pack as a separate item on the site (and then you can essentially build your own).

We sent out all the remaining Black Friday t-shirts yesterday. Thanks so much to all who ordered!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 35.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 49.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Chrome Candy
    $ 39.95
    Playfield - Other
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 129.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Pin Mods
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 12,500.00
    $ 174.99
    $ 28.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    € 339.00
    Displays
    GermanGamingSupplies.com
    $ 85.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 219.99
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Haus
    $ 40.00
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 8,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Hobbit Black Arrow Out of stock
    Operation Pinball
    $ 38.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    There are 173 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside