(Topic ID: 111357)

Comet Pinball Black Friday Sales Updates for All.

By OLDPINGUY

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by sckurk
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Greetings Everyone!

Well it looks like the board is back to normal.
    Predator getting built, Hobbit coming along and Plenty of TWD owners Happy!

Our Sale finished last night with a 1 hour rush from 2 streams, and an additional 110 orders!

It is my thanks, with exhaustion, to have survived, somewhat.

We are through 1/5 of the orders, with only 1 product out of stock, but as I see the resulting reports,
    there will be more, but not to bad.

Many products will arrive in the next two weeks, leaving only a handful of backorders for the New Year!

There are a couple of things to share, and again, it is about asking your help.

1) If you can, please give me another week to try to process everyone, and respond to any backorders. I ask your help here in the sense of the barrage of emails arriving now with,
    "When will more order ship", where I reply soon, or in a week, or I will know more in a few days about backorders.

2) Equally, is to share that the sale is over, and the influx of emails requesting I honor the sale prices
    to a new order, where the request was, from "Now" to "....6 months from now".
    It really wouldnt be a sale if it was that price all the time.

Again, my sincerest thanks for the support.
    We have added several additional Employees to process as fast as we can.

Thank you everyone!

Art

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comet-pinball-black-friday-sales-updates-for-all?tu=oldpinguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.