Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 250 posts
  • 83 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

unnamed(1) (resized).jpg
    comet_black_friday_2020 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    12955C65-4FC8-449F-B2C8-2AB5D0C69E78 (resized).jpeg
    20191211_153143.jpg
    20191211_153212.jpg
    20191211_152443.jpg
    Screenshot_20191207-194453_Firefox.jpg
    F26F95CD-F97F-4158-8E32-BD7E055CD9DE (resized).jpeg
    D8012EB4-EC0A-43A7-B2E3-DF25B59C7436 (resized).jpeg
    69726477-A692-4485-B192-C2EE0A483B5C (resized).jpeg
    CF2929C1-FC6A-4DA2-B17E-BE1DA83BCC74 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20191203-062430 (resized).jpg
    all_put_away (resized).png
    comet_goodies (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KSUWildcatFan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 4 years ago

Grateful for the heads up on cart situations. It's not populating across from my phone (logged in) to my computer (logged in) BUT the advance notice allowed me to go through and add things back. Thanks Ryan!

#27 4 years ago

Just going through the free gift options, I loudly snorted at my screen..thanks:

"..this little bundle of joy will make you the envy everyone with a barely passable fake Australian accent. And why stop at pinball? Carry quarters around in your own personal kangaroo nutsack for use in vending machines, parking meters, or spiral wishing well funnels."

You guys are sick!

#58 4 years ago

AAAAAAAnd it's done. WHEE!

#101 4 years ago

Yeah, I figured it would be a nightmare too so I made sure to get mine in at 12:01. Hopefully I got all I needed lol. I didn't buy any wedges because I plan to convert my Eight Ball Deluxe to bayonets. I really hope I'm not in over my head on that one

#162 4 years ago

Love the trough lighting! Such a nice, subtle improvement.
    Screenshot_20191201-194311 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191201-194311 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191201-194317 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191201-194317 (resized).jpg

Oh, and the fire bulbs look great too!

#165 4 years ago

Everyone seems to go nuts for sunlight but I just keep on using warm white. Am I missing out?!

#168 4 years ago

I've still got quite a bit of cool white and I find myself just removing those as I go along. I really like the warm for the older machines I own.

#171 4 years ago

Yeah, I stocked up on warm white, frosted. I bought frosted colors for inserts, so hopefully those pan out. The inserts on eight ball deluxe are super thin and almost TOO clear so I'm going to be doing some experimenting. But my lineup feels pretty...set for a bit and aside from World Cup Soccer which already came with LEDs, my other pins are all '79-86. To me that means more conservative with white bulbs.. Except space shuttle I guess, which has colored LEDs all over and makes purists wince lmao. Allllso not my doing but I don't intend to change it any time soon.

IMG_20190922_213714 (resized).jpgIMG_20190922_213714 (resized).jpg
    #183 4 years ago

I call shenanigans! It clearly says 2020!

Screenshot_20191203-062430 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191203-062430 (resized).jpg
    #185 4 years ago

This is an outrage! I want to speak to the manager! To the manager's manager!

11 months later
    #213 3 years ago

Fingers crossed!

#217 3 years ago

My excel spreadsheet is getting itself ready. This will likely be my biggest order ever

#221 3 years ago

$470.31, oh my god. LMAO.

//Make that a hair over $500. Woof. Better not tell my wife (lmao)

Ryan, I placed a second order for local pickup and put in the notes to include it with my first order. Hopefully that will work?

Thanks!
    -Jordan

#225 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tallon:

Jesus you guys. Save some stuff for me. I’m not home right now and the order is sitting on the computer desk

Mine would have been less but as I move to newer games, I'm finding less and less use for bayonets (which is all I used to buy) and I needed to buy a smattering of ALL the 2SMD wedge bulbs (not a ton of each, just a 25pk) in various colors. It just gets more expensive the longer you're in this hobby....lol

#229 3 years ago

Saw the hoodies after I placed my order--my second order--and cried.

#231 3 years ago

Joke's on you, sucka! Too late, already got the tracking info!

#238 3 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

Thanks for all the orders - keep 'em coming!

You're thanking me specifically for all of my orders, right!? The more I think about it, the more I find to buy. ;(

Make the bad man stop.

#244 3 years ago

My only gripe with incandescent flashers is now yellow they look as compared to much brighter white LED GI. It's a small gripe. Ideally similar intensity but less yellow would be all I'm looking for from LED flashers. But it seems that's... not possible. So I stick with the originals, even though I've been tempted a few times.

#247 3 years ago
    Quoted from Greg-at-Comet:

No, they will be improved!

Well I disagree. I think even switching to Cool White in some instances can really improve the impact flashers have. Colors can be great too! I think this is actually what most people want when they color bomb a playfield. Instead of doing the GI, a brief moment of color bomb is awesome, in my opinion. The issue is brightness. We're working on this now and should have some dimmer LED flashers available by next year, at the latest.

Oh I agree, the color flash is (I'm assuming? Lol) awesome. The brightness is the only thing that holds me back!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KSUWildcatFan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comet-pinball-black-friday-sale?tu=KSUWildcatFan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.