Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 123 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Schabs81
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2A34CD69-C286-45A4-909D-4E7B4E52D59D (resized).png
    20171129_214133 (resized).jpg
    20171129_214012 (resized).jpg
    20171129_214002 (resized).jpg
    20171129_214552 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 6 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

They will return. Really sorry, we've been having manufacturing issues on those. Should have them back in the next two to three months. I'll send you a message as soon as they arrive.

Great, thanks

#52 6 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

They will return. Really sorry, we've been having manufacturing issues on those. Should have them back in the next two to three months. I'll send you a message as soon as they arrive.

Oh, sorry. I misread this. The blinkers have been having issues. 1SMD frosted sunlights should be arriving much sooner.

#53 6 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

Only doing certain products seems to be the route for us, but maybe that will change sometime. Thanks so much for understanding! It's a stressful time for us, so we love the extra good vibes.

No 25% off deal on the 25 pack of Optimus Max? The 25% off x 25 bulbs is almost the normal 25 pack price...

#54 6 years ago

Order placed. Most I ever spent in single order.

#56 6 years ago

Me too.

#57 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

No 25% off deal on the 25 pack of Optimus Max? The 25% off x 25 bulbs is almost the normal 25 pack price...

Those went from $1.99 each to $1.79 each. Some things are 10% off. Some things are 25% off. Some are as high as 33%.

So sorry, truly wasn't meant to be misleading.

#58 6 years ago

Woot, just ordered around 200 bulbs - thanks Ryan.

#59 6 years ago
    Quoted from Boat:

Woot, just ordered around 200 bulbs - thanks Ryan.

Me too! Thanks for putting together this sale for us Ryan.

#60 6 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

Those went from $1.99 each to $1.79 each. Some things are 10% off. Some things are 25% off. Some are as high as 33%.
    So sorry, truly wasn't meant to be misleading.

I didn't think you were being misleading, I was just hoping for a 25% off deal on the 25 bulb Op-Max bundle since that's the one I always get anyway. Not what I was hoping for, but thanks for the response!

#61 6 years ago

I have finally pulled the trigger on enough leds to do my Sorcerer and LAH, no discount as I got all 1smd (I find all the new sterns a bit to flashy), but glad its finally ordered after having in my cart for months.

#62 6 years ago

Glad you still ordered @kiwipinz. Maybe next year we can do 1SMDs also.

#63 6 years ago

Good Lord that's a lot of bulbs ordered, I hope I'm set for a little while, thanks for the sale! Perfect timing I have 2 machines to do.

Any idea when you'll have more slow fade RGB 44 and 555 in stock?

#64 6 years ago

Hey Ryan Heads Up...The matrix 1 smd frosted flex bayonet quick connect 44/47 & 555's come up in the cart at $1.39 each but the website show's them at $1.09 each. Not sure if there is an issue on my end or that side, I know you have a ton going on right now but wanted to let you know.

#65 6 years ago

Just ordered lots of different things. I'm going to try some new things. Thanks for the sale.

#66 6 years ago

The best part of this sale..... I just got a shipping confirmation email. What a fast turn around. I ordered as soon as the shopping cart updated at 12 last night but man that is still super fast. I’m very impressed

#67 6 years ago

Got some flashers and have wanted to try out some post lights. Thanks for the sale.

#68 6 years ago

Order placed. I’m trying out the Opti max and ultimate optix on my Stargate.

#69 6 years ago
    Quoted from IceMaster:

Order placed. I’m trying out the Opti max and ultimate optix on my Stargate.

I was disappointed for the price. 2 smd rock though

#70 6 years ago
    Quoted from loren3233:

The matrix 1 smd frosted flex bayonet quick connect 44/47 & 555's come up in the cart at $1.39 each but the website show's them at $1.09 each. Not sure if there is an issue on my end or that side, I know you have a ton going on right now but wanted to let you know.

Thanks for pointing that out. This is actually a limitation of our e-commerce site. The frosted cost more, but because the price on the page doesn't update automatically when changing from none -> frosted, you won't really see that until you add it to your cart. There might be something I can do about this going forward.

#71 6 years ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

I was disappointed for the price.

Haha, so are we. Opmax in particular are very expensive to make...one of our lowest margin bulbs.

#72 6 years ago

Great product super excited for the order

#73 6 years ago

Thanks again, Comet! Order placed....and a reminder for all of you to start working on those top 7 things to do while waiting for your order. Sure hope there will be a box of nerds mixed in with the shipment.
    -Bill

#74 6 years ago
    Quoted from bbriese:

Thanks again, Comet! Order placed....and a reminder for all of you to start working on those top 7 things to do while waiting for your order. Sure hope there will be a box of nerds mixed in with the shipment.
    -Bill

Yeah. O honey is real bad. Haha

#75 6 years ago

I only sent you $300 this year.

#76 6 years ago

Order placed! I love having something fun to look forward to in the mail that isn't bills or junk mail

Always a good sale to look forward to.

Thanks again, from me and Pinbot!

#77 6 years ago
    Quoted from bbriese:

Order placed....and a reminder for all of you to start working on those top 7 things to do while waiting for your order.

Haha, thanks for mentioning that. I think it's time to freshen up that email...

#78 6 years ago

Ryan do you have that small light for the shadow rings? #7268 bulb? About to put in an order and like to include those thanks

#79 6 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Ryan do you have that small light for the shadow rings? #7268 bulb?

Sadly we do not, so sorry! Maybe something we should consider for the future.

#80 6 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Ryan do you have that small light for the shadow rings? #7268 bulb? About to put in an order and like to include those thanks

I may have one or two left over from a restore I did a year or two ago.

#81 6 years ago

Great job this year Ryan and crew! Only one thing was out of stock on my order!!!! Amazing can’t wait to try the matrix system!!!

#82 6 years ago
    Quoted from toasterman04:

Great job this year Ryan and crew! Only one thing was out of stock on my order!!!! Amazing can’t wait to try the matrix system!!!

Thanks!! So good to hear. Can't wait to see what you do with the matrix...

#83 6 years ago
    Quoted from toasterman04:

The matrix system is very handy.

#84 6 years ago

Another order placed heading for Saskatchewan.
    Excited to try 4smd finally

#85 6 years ago

Got my order today. Ate the tootsie roll, wife ate the bit-o-honey and son had the double bubble.

Thanks for the fast service! Just in time, I was completely out of some of them.

#86 6 years ago

Well, I'm impressed--I placed an order around midnight on Thursday and the package appeared on Monday.

I wasn't expecting to see anything until early next week because of the holiday and the amount of Black Friday orders, so I was pleasantly surprised with what showed up today.

Kudos to the Comet Pinball crew

#87 6 years ago

I'm usually a die-hard PBL super-bright kind of guy.
    Pulled the trigger on a $100+ order today. Some LED posts, strips, and a sample of the purple power and fire bulbs that have caught my eye.
    My Bally Playboy restoration was aching for some frosted whites and the 25 packs were a perfect solution!
    Looking forward to seeing how they look!

#88 6 years ago

Put my order in last night, mostly the twin 2835 SMD and also added a few of the Purple Passon's to try.

The only one I wanted but was out of stock on was the slow fade color changing one, guess I'll grab some on the next order.

#89 6 years ago

Ordered my 350 LEDs, some on sale, some not. Thank you, Ryan.

#90 6 years ago

I had been dreading the frenzy of this sale, but it actually went very smoothly. Each year we'll get a little bit smarter about how to do it right.

Thank you so much to everyone who ordered!!! All the comments we got have been extremely positive and appreciative, and that went a long way to making it...dare I say...fun?

Group hug?

#91 6 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Well, I'm impressed--I placed an order around midnight on Thursday and the package appeared on Monday.
    I wasn't expecting to see anything until early next week because of the holiday and the amount of Black Friday orders, so I was pleasantly surprised with what showed up today.
    Kudos to the Comet Pinball crew

They came so fast that I had time to see what I forgot and put in a second sale order!

#92 6 years ago

You guys are lucky. Usually 10 to 14 days to get packages up here

#93 6 years ago
    Quoted from J-Freeze:

They came so fast that I had time to see what I forgot and put in a second sale order!

Did you really? Amazing.

#94 6 years ago

Bit o' honey in my box!?!?!?! Come on!!!!!

#95 6 years ago

Two tootsie rolls and a bubble gum - jackpot!

#96 6 years ago
    Quoted from ckcsm:

Put my order in last night, mostly the twin 2835 SMD and also added a few of the Purple Passon's to try.
    The only one I wanted but was out of stock on was the slow fade color changing one, guess I'll grab some on the next order.

Purple passions are great! i have some in my shadow but picked up a few extras in my order

I too wanted a few slow fade RGB, hopefully be restocked soon

#97 6 years ago
    Quoted from PunkPin:

Itoo wanted a few slow fade RGB, hopefully be restocked soon

Me 3! But I did finally get the fire bulbs I’ve been waiting on for a few months.

#98 6 years ago

I would like to request that all future orders contain smarties just like this one that I received tonight. Thanks.

#99 6 years ago

Got mine yesterday, decided to try the 2smd "sunshines" so ordered a few 25 packs. Too blue-ish for me, i'll stick with the warm whites from now on.

#100 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Got mine yesterday, decided to try the 2smd "sunshines" so ordered a few 25 packs. Too blue-ish for me, i'll stick with the warm whites from now on.

Keep them in one of your games for a while......they'll grow on ya.

There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comet-pinball-black-friday-sale-2017/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.