(Topic ID: 304333)

Comet Pinball Black Friday Sale 2021

By ryanwanger

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2ADB461F-DEDE-4644-842F-DDD6FFA9BF49.jpeg
    CP-BF-21_IG-3 (resized).jpg
    HOOOLDDD-767x511 (resized).jpg
    CP-BF-21_Web-1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stlokie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 2 years ago
    Quoted from horseflesh:

Are the frosted 2SMD warm white also good for general use under inserts? Or is clear better there?
    I definitely want to do some LED refits ... but if I need to go over a spreadsheet for every game and try to pick the ideal bulbs for each spot, I will never get started, hah. Hopefully I can get a ton of just one type... or two types, GI and feature lamps... and then supplement with a few oddball colors or whatever for special spots.

Some people try to color match for insert color but you don’t have to, and honestly I think it doesn’t look very good. I used normal warm LEDs for my high speed and “sunlight” white for my Lethal Weapon 3. You still get the same result you have now, just a bit brighter so the inset colors pop better all around. I felt that tone of white suited each table.

Only reason I personally would use a colored led was if I wanted an insert color to show a certain color better.

#51 2 years ago

Great deal. Thanks Comet, order placed.

#76 2 years ago

I got my order but somehow my two matrix lighting kits dropped off my cart somewhere. I got the extension wires I bought but somehow the 4” matrix strips didn’t get added properly. Im sure it’s my fault but bummer now I have to pay full price and shipping again.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stlokie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comet-pinball-black-friday-sale-1?tu=stlokie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.