Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Spencer
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Comet checkout (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider neilmcrae.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

You should get a booth and support the show like Cointaker is doing... I'm saying that and they are a competitor of ours... Just saying, you want to make sales at the show it would be nice if you DO the show or contribute to it in some manner - pay for booth, travel, employees, hotel, meals, donate prizes to a tournament, or bring games like they do for people to beat the crap out of... While you are in the tournament having fun making sales, they are working the show. Sorry, not trying to be a dick here, but Cointaker is there taking all the risk they shouldn't have to compete against someone selling out of the trunk of the car in the parking lot. These people travel nationwide to shows at great expense to do what you aren't willing to. I'm sure you are a great person and have a great product, but this isn't the way to go about things. Support the show in some manner and the attendees vs just skimming sales off it.

welcome to the 90's. We have this thing called the world wide web that allows one to order stuff and have it delivered.

He is responding to customer demand and helping us to save a ton of money in shipping internationally, whats the problem? I ordered a load of them for deliver to the hotel like I do with loads of parts... I've got parts coming from marco and others shipped to the hotel also. I suspect just about everybody that is coming from outside the US is doing this. I'm also buying load of stuff from coin taker too.

Neil.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider neilmcrae.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comet-pinball-announcements?tu=neilmcrae and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.