(Topic ID: 86463)

Comet LED strips are awesome, and the price is right !!

By pinball_erie

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 159 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 44 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

37d96766afc8990473c9699c09a9d5029b5d8a53_(resized).jpg
f72af264e7aaedfc0e893c1e841c3a87fdab0c0b_(resized).jpg
l737NiF.jpg
Ex9Axpg.jpg
image.jpg
SAM_1103.jpg
5ZCnVIU.jpg
qULIfVY.jpg
bb5410c9bbd8145032f14ca7a5201c0dccb64510.jpg
DSC01920.jpg
DSC01915.jpg
DSC01912.jpg
DSC01916.jpg
DSC01924.jpg
DSC01925.jpg
DSC01922.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider herg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Heres a few Pics from our Black Platinum Line...Nice stuff, If I do say so myself.
They both Swivel into position.....!

I can't wait to try those! I really need to light up the middle of a few of my games and I hate adding typical spotlights to games that didn't ship with them. Actually, I pretty much hate spotlights period, and the one on the right slingshot of my Tron is always getting hit and turned the wrong way, even after using loctite on the standoff.

#37 9 years ago

I had thought I was going to try the strips for sideways illumination of the playfield, but I've had difficulty deciding where to stick them. What I was referring to was the hooded spot Art posted back here:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comet-led-strips-are-awesome-and-the-price-is-right#post-1568850

If this could be placed in an existing socket, then aimed, I'm hoping more light could be directed across the playfield and less up through the plastics. The games I'm really thinking of are AFM and TZ, but attempting to get rid of the spotlights on Tron and Metallica would be really nice as well.

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

*disengaging nerd drive*

WARNING: System failure! Cannot disengage!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider herg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comet-led-strips-are-awesome-and-the-price-is-right?tu=herg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.