5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pody
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I purchased a very nice comet last month. After some repairs everything works great!

Only one thing left, that makes me crazy... the adjustment of the High Score, function 12 in the table of the Williams System 9 pinball.
    Factory setting of function 12 is that one high score is in the game, but i want all four High Scores to set and remember.

When i go to function 12 (read in the manual) and want to edit this... it dont work... nothing happens when i push the credit button?!
    Also i cannot edit winning extra ball instead credits (function 27 & 28) in the table.
    But other functions are working correctly and i can edit them.

Am I missing something? Does another setting need changed before I can change this setting?
    Where is my mistake?

#2 5 years ago

Did you activate or de-activate the memory protect switch at the coin door?

#3 5 years ago

thx for your answer.

The coin door is open and the switch worked correctly. All wires correct soldered. So I think it is activate.

Most other functions are working and i can edit and save them.

#4 5 years ago

strange... i found the problem.

it is the factory setting from function 19(Standard and Coin pricing control)... i have to set to 01 (factory setting is 09)
    Now i can change all functions and can adjust all things from the pinball.

There is also a wire jumper W5 on the board. Cut it and factory setting is 01

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comet-high-score-adjustment-problem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.