Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by frunch
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cometter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

hey guys, has anyone had the issue with their 1985 Williams comet only giving 10 points for the center ramp no matter what even if the extra points lights are lit?

#3 3 years ago

joefox22 ya i figured out my ball gate assembly was Jerry rigged and doesn't sit properly ,I need a new one but can't seem to find it And Marco pinball is out of stock so kinda in a bind I'm thinking I'm going to have to try and make one

#5 3 years ago

that should work thanks so much frunch , it looks like there should be a small plastic washer on the part idk if it's some sort of counter weight to keep the gate up or not , any suggestions on that?

#7 3 years ago

yaksplat oh perfect I ordered the parts hopefully it resolves the issue , I need to figure out now where the hook attaches to underneath i pulled it off the connection by accident from up top

#9 3 years ago

frunch thanks so much once i get the parts in I'll give it a shot

#11 3 years ago

frunch thanks so much I'll definitely let you know how it goes , hopefully I get the parts this weekend

#12 3 years ago

frunch wire bending kit worked great i made the new gate and it works perfect now, thanks for the recommendation

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Columbus, OH
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cometter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comet-center-ramp-points-issue?tu=Cometter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.