IMG_8160 (resized).jpg
IMG_8159 (resized).jpg
IMG_8158 (resized).jpg
IMG_8157 (resized).jpg
IMG_8156 (resized).jpg
IMG_8155 (resized).jpg
IMG_8154 (resized).jpg
IMG_8153 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pindelapin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#345 5 years ago

Ok everyone my comet all of a sudden a couple days ago started to have a few lighting issues. After consulting my manual it appeared to be row 5 on the lamp matrix table that is my problem. I started by checking fuses which all turned out to be good, next i checked every diode on each lamp which also passed the test. The switches all register as they should they just don't light the corresponding light they are linked to. Then after I poked around trying to find the problem more lights decided to also stop working.Initially the 2x light associated with the dunk the dummy was out and the 3, 4 and 5x were still lighting but now they also quit working which is strange cause the 3, 4 and 5 are linked to different rows in the matrix. I am pretty stumped on this one so any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thks

#347 5 years ago

Ok so I messed with it for about an hour tonight and figured out part of my problem. Turns out some wires that attach to the 2 molex connectors on 1J7 at top left of the cpu board were loose. In the process of refitting the wires i noticed one connector had 2 wires. Since I cant find anything that tells me which wires are to go to which pin in the connector i'm asking someone to verify starting from left to right the color of the wires and also if there is supposed to be a connector with 2 wires instead of just 1 like the others. Thank you for any help, Bill.

20180612_191650 (resized).jpg20180612_191650 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20180612-200545_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20180612-200545_Gallery (resized).jpg
#349 5 years ago

Thank you Jay for the pick and th he wiring info.Turns out my wires were backwards on the left side of the plug. Unfortunately i still have the original issue that all lights associated with row 5 are out. I have unplugged and then reattached every plug associated with the red/green striped wire leading to every lamp in row 5. I am really confused at this point because I have traced that wire looking for any loose connections or defective diodes and am coming up short. Any more thoughts from anyone as to what I am missing? I would almost bet its something thats staring me square in the face but i'm just missing it.

20180613_172235 (resized).jpg20180613_172235 (resized).jpg
#351 5 years ago

No pierre, thats the direction I will head next as I wanted to knock out all the straightforward stuff first. Now that I have eliminated these steps as stated earlier what exactly am I looking for on the board itself?

#354 5 years ago

I wouldn't use them on comet I put them on and experienced the same things you stated. I went back to the Perfectplay silicon ones terry sel los over at pinball life.

#355 5 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Sounds like a bad transistor. I had one fail on my Comet, lighting up another row when it wasn't supposed to be lit. Since you have to pull them off to test, it is just simpler to replace the one you feel is bad.

Was the transistor on the mpu board?

#357 5 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Yes, I believe they are tip122.

Thank you will start testing those later on today.

#361 5 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

My light issue just kicked my ass, all transistors tested fine on the board. So I went and changed out logic chips. Still same problem. Went through everything else on the board and still same issue. Finally just replaced the one transistor that I thought was my issue, and light issue was gone.
Since they are so cheap, figure it would just make sense to change out the one I thought was a problem right off the bat in the future.

Any chance you could post a pic of the transistor on the board you replaced and any pre drivers also plz and thk you.

#364 5 years ago

Thanks will definitely try testing those next and updating on my results.

#365 5 years ago

Very little time today to mess with my machine. A 9 week old child doesnt work with your schedule very well. I noticed those transistors have 3 leads on them. What is the process to test them to find if one is faulty with 3 leads instead of 2? Thks

#372 5 years ago

Ok so I did a whole lot of testing now that I actually had a little spare time.

Quoted from Kawydud:

Yes, I believe they are tip122.

So Q35 which is a tip122 is only giving me a reading off 1 leg only. So with that i would assume (I know I know never assume right) that more than likely that is a bad transistor and is what is causing my lighting row problems.

1 month later
#378 5 years ago

That looks to be in bad shape. My suggestion would be to get hold of Chris Hibler and send him your board for repair. I just dropped mine off to him bout 3 weeks ago to be repaired as it was jacked off also.

#389 5 years ago

Does anyone know where to find NOS or new replacement duck and rabbit targets? Gonna be doing a full plyfield swap in a few months and want to start aquiring some replacement parts.

#390 5 years ago

I should have been clear that i'm looking for the switches not the stickers that go on the switches. Thx

1 month later
#432 5 years ago

Funny! My current one isnt nearly in as bad shape as that, just wanted one to look new again. New ramps from Mark Freeplay40 are sitting on a shelf waiting to be installed on my new to me playfield. Ok Scott keep those status pics coming.

#439 5 years ago
Quoted from drscottsmith:

Initial paint removal on PF. Inserts are all in very good shape and level. Couple of spots in pics where we will have to do a little filling where ball drops damaged the wood under the paint. Also will fill in some of the major chipped out areas where posts have been moved around over time prior to a coat of clear and the overlay work.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looking good Scott, you are making good progress on it. With this whole new playfield it may just inspire me to overhaul the cabinet and re-stencil as well.

1 week later
#445 5 years ago

If anyone is interested I had bought the last overlay from user boydsc331 and drscottsmith had just started to refurbish an old playfield for me. If you aren't familiar with drscottsmith go back and read this thread he does beautiful work with these overlays. Due to some extenuating circumstances that came out of the blue a few days ago I will no longer need the playfield and wanted to pass this opportunity on to a fellow pinsider. Scott has already began the process and is almost done prepping the old playfield for the overlay. If somebody is looking for a new playfield now is your chance to get one and not have to wait very long to get one pm me for details.

#447 5 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

To close out my problem big thanks to vid. He reccomended changing the transistor, pre driver and diode all at once and sure enough problem solved!
Apparently changing them one at a time would not work.

Congrats! Nothing worse than a pesky problem that keeps you from playing your game. If you are ever gonna listen to anyone he is the guy to listen to. I've spent hours reading a bunch of his how to's.

2 weeks later
#465 5 years ago

Thats very strange indeed. I also had the pinscores on my comet and the commas never worked on it either. It will ne very interesting to see if you get to the bottom of it amd figure it out.

#475 5 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Ah well, it was fun to have a moment of excitement over a possible solution. I forwarded the picture and idea to Marco. They got right back to me and said that I've got the right board. They're trying to get in touch with the engineer to figure it out. Excellent customer service from them on this so far, btw.

Any new news to report in your missing commas? This post has intrigued me because I had the same problem wirh mine. It was really aggravating and but I had just dealt with it. Can't believe I didn't ever think of emailing marco to try and get the problem resolved.

2 months later
#562 5 years ago
Quoted from madmatt1:

FINALLY after 4 year my COMET is 100% up and running!!!!
I would just like to take minute to thank Chris (http://chrishiblerpinball.com). He did a fanatic job of repair my main board; plus, he even made a quick video checking the functions.( )
Next task was leveling and pitching the playfield; I like my Comet fast, so I wanted a 6.5 to 7.0 pitch; I could not get it. Come to find out one of my legs was taller then the other.
WTF!!! How could I not seen this before????
According to Flippers.be I should have "27" legs. I found some on E-Bay, used..... should come in next week.
Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays
MM
OUT

Agreed! Can't say enough good things about Chris. Im super fortunate to only live about 20 minutes away from him. He has repaired a few boards for me and his work is 2nd to none.

1 week later
#571 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Comet owners, please check out my new 3D printed Comet & Cyclone coasters for sale: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cyclone-comet-coaster
[quoted image]

What are the dimensions if this and where would it go in a comet?

2 weeks later
#580 5 years ago

Switch 43 "outside left lane" has I guess finally died. Was acting flaky and working intermittently but has now completely quit registering. Nobody sells this part anymore at least not marco or pinballlife. Does anyone know of a different switch that can be used as an alternative? The manual calls it switch b-8410 and its part number is a-5844-35. Vid I know you did that hardtop overlay on your machine maybe you can weigh in here if you had any to replace? Thks

20190121_095807 (resized).jpg20190121_095807 (resized).jpg
#582 5 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Isn't that just a leaf switch below the actuator? May just be out of adjustment, or can replace just the leaf.

Sorry I should have been clearer. Yes it is just a leaf and the wireform when rolled over closes the leaf. The wireform is what is broken and was causing my flaky problems. Was wondering if anyone has ever changed the whole switch out to a newer micro switch style? Othereise I will have to try to replicate the wirwform to replace the broken one.

#585 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

The wireform pieces are readily available....Pinball Resource for sure.

Thks Mark I totally forgot about checking over at pinball resource will definetely check them out now.

Quoted from vid1900:

Wireforms break occasionally.
They still make new ones, and even if they did not, you can just bend new ones from the same gauge piano wire
Also, I'll admit that I've used a Bally wireform in a Williams game - got to keep them earning....

Well I knew for sure you would have went all "Macgyver" on those wireforms and rigged something up to work for sure! Thank you for the advice

#590 5 years ago
Quoted from Lathroum:

Just found out I am missing a plastic on my Comet. I am looking for the small all green plastic that goes on the left side of the jump ramp, near where the jump kickout hole is... you can see it in this pic to the left of the silver jump ramp...[quoted image]

Well i'm not sure how I never put 2 and 2 together and figured out that space shouldn't be bare. Just double checked my machine and I too am apparently missing that piece as well. Always thought something should go there but thought williams just cheaped out on that space since its kinda hidden by the center ramp.

20190122_202352 (resized).jpg20190122_202352 (resized).jpg
#593 5 years ago

Ok well I guess heres my plea now. If anybody has an extra one of these plastics and you would like to help a fellow comet owner please PM me with what you have and how much you want for it. Everytime I look at it now it's totally going to annoy me knowing I have a part missing. Thks..

#596 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Just stop at your local AIN plastics and find a green scrap in the barrels.
Those always break.

No AIN plastics around me. Any idea where else and maybe what thickness to look for?

3 weeks later
#606 5 years ago

You cant tell in any pics but I put 2 flame bulbs in the eyes on the comet coaster behind the backglass and they look pretty damn cool. Next time you put in a bulb order from comet grab yourself a couple and I think you will be pleased with the effect. I know I am for what its worth.

1 month later
#611 5 years ago
Quoted from BertoDRINK1:

Just got my Cabinet back from being stenciled, it came out Great. The playfield has a Hardtop installed, almost everything new on the top side, new Freeplay40 cork screw and jump ramp, new posts, plastics, Titan rings, Comet LED's. It's been a project sitting around for almost 3 years time to finish this project, i can't wait to play it. Time to reassemble the cabinet.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow wow wow!! Damn that looks fantastic, congratulations on your brand new comet!

2 months later
#627 4 years ago
Quoted from KPW66:

Finished the rehab on the Comet I picked up a couple months back, it now looks right at home.[quoted image]

Thats awesome looking side by side with its older brother Cyclone. Now all you need is a Hurricane and you will have a very sweet trifecta of fun!!

2 months later
#652 4 years ago

Has anyone made any custom cards for their Comet machine? The stock ones completely suck and I just haven't found any others that I like.

#654 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

See Mr_Tantrum, he made mine. Very good quality.

Can u post a pic of yours?

4 weeks later
#699 4 years ago

If that flag idea goes anywhere sign me up for one as well.

#701 4 years ago

I'm still on the hunt with no luck as of yet so if anyone has an extra one of these plastics right at the exit of the cycle jump ramp please hit me up as mine is missing.

Screenshot_20190514-081747_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190514-081747_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
1 week later
#702 4 years ago

Since it appears nobody has a spare plastic from the pic above at the cycle jump ramp would it be possible for some kind soul to take theirs off and scan it for me please? If someone could do this just shoot me a pm and I will provide an email address to send the scan to. Thank you

#704 4 years ago
Quoted from Lathroum:

I need one too!

Well hopefully someone will scan one in for the both of us. At least that way we could fabricate a decent replacement

#706 4 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I should have my comet back this weekend, if no one scans it I'll try but no promises.

Would be most appreciated. Thx for the offer.

#709 4 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

I'll take a look at mine tonight too - if that plastic is there and in good shape, I can do a quick scan and eMail it to whoever needs it...
Dave

Thanks Dave!

Quoted from Jason43:

I've got to pull the ramp out of mine sometime this week to adjust some finicky pop bumper bulbs. If no one gets to it, I'll scan mine

Thank you as well never hurts to have multiple pics.

#715 4 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I have a set, they are incredible.

I second that statement.

Quoted from Clizifer:

Hey all just joined the Comet club today. Picked one up locally in decent condition for a pretty good price, looking forward to cleaning it up and making it mint. As expected tho the corkscrew and cycle jump ramps are both broken, I seen in previous post that a member was reproducing them, any idea if he still makes them? I would love to replace my busted ones when I do a good playfield clean and replace the old rubbers.

Mark's (@Freeplay40) work is 2nd to none you will be very pleased with a new set of his ramps.

#718 4 years ago

Any update on anyone being able to get a scan of my missing plastic?

#721 4 years ago
Quoted from reconsider59:

Can anyone help me figure out why the star rollover switch at the top of the playfield before the corkscrew ramp wouldn't be registering?

Have you examined the connections to make sure that you don't have a wire that has come loose or a cracked solder joint?

#724 4 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

Anybody know where I can get a backglass? Mine had some minor paint loss on the bottom, and someone tried to cover it with packing tape, which lifted an entire section at the bottom and it looks terrible on an otherwise gorgeous game.

There was a guy selling reproductions on ebay I saw a while back not sure they are still there but check it out.

1 month later
#740 4 years ago

Any of you close to louisville this guy has a nice backglass listed for sale. louisville.craigslist.org link

#742 4 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Thanks, I could use a nicer one. Will check with a Louisville friend to see if he can pick it up.

Cool hopefully it works out. Would really like to.see somebody who really needs 1 get it.

#745 4 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Looking pretty good! Luckily one of my best friends travels to KY a lot to visit his in-laws. He's going to get one of them to pick it up and he'll bring it back to NJ around Christmas. The seller seems like a real nice guy too. Thanks again for posting it!

Way cool! Super glad your going to get it.

2 weeks later
#752 4 years ago
Quoted from Patzik:

Just joined the club and bought my first pin. It's in ok condition the playfield has little wear but quite some planking/ball swirl as was to be expected.
Ramps are all in pretty good condition, and so is the corkscrew, the cycle jump has a crack but no missing pieces so I will see if I can glue it and 3d-print a support for it. Didn't know anything about this machine until I bought it. It came on my path and I picked it up. Seeing the pictures of other machines now, I guess I found a pretty good one. Most of the plastics have some damage so I'm hoping I can make these myself. 1 score display is out, and the credit/ball display is out. So maybe I can make a new set of displays, cause buying them for $200 and then also have to pay taxes and import fees here will be a bit to steep. The machine was working but all display were out, and the credit button and start button weren't working when I got it. The displays were fixed by replacing the resistors for the 100V and -100V (but like I said, two were gassed out) and the buttons were fixed by replacing one of the transistors. Also the GI in the backbone was out quite often, but cleaning the solenoid in the backbox seems to have fixed this. Ordered a flipper rebuild kit, rubbers and some extra parts and will do a complete playfield clean soon, as this thing is dirty!
I also found a mistake, and I think I have seen pictures on this forum of machines with the same mistake. I added pictures to show. The flashers for the eyes in the backbox have been wired incorrect I think, the lights flashing are one eye and the 'nose' of the comet Can anyone make a picture of the wiring so I can see how it is supposed to be?
Malenko posted scans of the playfield plastics about a year ago, unfortunately the link is not working anymore.
Does anyone have these scans and can they upload them again somewhere for me?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comet-any-fans-out-there/page/6#post-4151489[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Welcome to the club it is such a great game that i'm sure you will come to enjoy. You are going to want to contact Mr. Clean though and see if he has some free time to swing by and help you clean cause that puppy it is beyond filthy. Too bad you are way across the globe I have an extra display that I would send your way to help get her up and running. I'm sure if you put out an S.O.S call over there some fellow pinsider would have some parts to help you out.

2 months later
#783 4 years ago

Super big thanks goes out to @yaksplat for sending me this little missing plastic by the entrance of the cycle jump ramp. I've been looking for this piece for 2 years and now finally my machine is complete. Cannot say enough good things about so many people on here who have sent me missing parts or offered advice. This is such a good community of guys and gals and i'm glad to ne a part of it. Thanks again @yaksplat

20200131_142825 (resized).jpg20200131_142825 (resized).jpg20200131_142858 (resized).jpg20200131_142858 (resized).jpg20200131_143739 (resized).jpg20200131_143739 (resized).jpg
6 months later
#922 3 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

That did the trick, thanks again! Now just need to pick up a couple ribbon cables to take care of some ghosting.
[quoted image]

Hey Jay were these the displays from Marco. I hsve a replacement set from him and the commas don't work on mine. Was wondering if this trick would work to fix mine as well.

#924 3 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Mine came with the machine, so not sure where they were purchased. The brand is Pinscore. I know some of the Pinscores have a jumper that lets you turn the commas on and off. See post 453 in this thread.

Seems like I checked mine back when that was posted and I don't recall mine having that jumper. I will check again who knows I might have been half in the bag when I checked. It's very annoying not having the commas show up. Thx

#926 3 years ago

So looks like my displays are Pinscores and are Revision "E". I don't see a jumper anywhere on the board. All I see is a push button switch in bottom left corner labeled segment test and a small dial style switch in upper right corner with no label. Can someone please post a pic of this jumper so I can see if it's something that i'm missing? You can see in the pic commas are there they just don't light up.

20200828_162445 (resized).jpg20200828_162445 (resized).jpg20200828_162527 (resized).jpg20200828_162527 (resized).jpg20200828_162536 (resized).jpg20200828_162536 (resized).jpg20200828_162638 (resized).jpg20200828_162638 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#961 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason43:

Trying to do something with the dead space at the top of the play field...
[quoted image]

I like it as well

3 weeks later
#971 3 years ago
Quoted from mfdavis1:

Joining the club. Got my first pin last month and just starting to restore it. Field is in great shape but problem with the mother board and displays. Any suggestions on sites for restoring or advise would be greatly appreciated.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Is the word Comet below your coin door just hand painted on? Mine does not have that and I have never seen that on another machine? Does anyone else in here have this on their machine?

Screenshot_20201014-044832_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201014-044832_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#973 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinbub:

I brought that up a few pages back. Most games don't have Comet below the coin door. A few I have seen do. It is in the sales brochure for the game though.

Guess I missed your post. I can't believe i've never noticed that before. If anyone who has these on their machine could measure the letters and post the measurements that would be great. My wife has a vinyl machine and could cut the letters if I know how tall and wide they are.

#976 3 years ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

I have "Comet" below my coin door but no side flames (not sure if painted over?)

Any chance you could get a rough measurement of heighth and width of the Comet letters. Doesn't have to be 100% accurate just as close as possible. I want to recreate these and add them to my machine. Also hard to tell from the photo are the letters yellow or white or an off white?

#978 3 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

Take a picture straight on with a ruler under the letters. I can generate exact measurements in AutoCAD.

That would be really cool now we just need someone who has those letters on their machine to do that.

1 week later
#982 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinbub:

I found the perfect match for the yellow paint on Comet cabinets but it's in storage. If I get there soon I'll try to add more info. It was spot on and was off the shelf. Not a special mixture.

Very nice. Always good info to have. Thx!

#984 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I *BLATANTLY* stole this idea, and I love it.
[quoted image]
lights on:
[quoted image]
realllllly makes the lights pop
[quoted image]
I feel like I need side mirror blades now too
[quoted image]

Looks great for sure what did you end up using for the mirror?

#987 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Polished piece of steel.
So, question for everyone.
Is your plastic in your machine closer to my old broken one, or this replacement one from Pinball Haus?
[quoted image]

Mine came with one like the bottom plastic.

#989 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I put it in my machine, I was more curious than anything. The font and bad dithering don't bother me, but if I'm being honest the white bar and greens being so off do. Luckily there are no other plastics near it so the difference is harder to notice if you dont already know about it.

The one I have is actually cracked I need to find a replacement piece. I wish the reproduced ones were like the original that you have posted there I like that one much better.

1 week later
#1004 3 years ago

That bottom plate was just something that an operator probably fabricated to keep people from busting out the bottom and stealing the coinbox. Although who knows there seems to be quite a few variations of how this game was made so maybe yours came that way. I do know my machine does not have that metal plate underneath that area.

#1005 3 years ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice job posting these pics i'm sure it will help all those interested in adding the missing letters to their machines.

1 week later
#1035 3 years ago

Finally got around to having my wife make me the new letters on her vinyl machine. I'm really happy with how it turned out. Thanks again to yaksplat for scaling the letters and to midcoastsurf for posting the pic of his.

20201118_181638 (resized).jpg20201118_181638 (resized).jpg
#1038 3 years ago
Quoted from Armyaviation:

Picking up my Comet tomorrow, super excited. I will have to read through all 21 pages to see any good info!!

Lots of great info for sure and welcome to the club. Won't take that long and you will definitely pick up some good tips and ideas.

#1039 3 years ago
Quoted from Armyaviation:

Picking up my Comet tomorrow, super excited. I will have to read through all 21 pages to see any good info!!

1 week later
#1044 3 years ago
Quoted from panthera:

FYI, if anyone runs into this, just swap the wires on 4J10-10 and 4J10-11, commas work like a champ after that!

Finally found a little time to get around to messing with this. So I took the 12 wire connector j10 off the Pinscore controller board and pulled numbers 10 and 11 loose and swapped their locations in the connector and reseated it. Restarted the machine and I still have no commas displaying. What am I missing here? My controller board is revision E, my displays say they are revisiin B.

16064111663548899129759956993964 (resized).jpg16064111663548899129759956993964 (resized).jpg20201126_111125 (resized).jpg20201126_111125 (resized).jpg

20201126_112333 (resized).jpg20201126_112333 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#1079 3 years ago

I have them both and am patiently waiting on the center ramp. I went with black kyvex cycle jump ramp for the added strength but after seeing that red version of it installed I wish I would have bought it instead.

4 months later
#1189 2 years ago

Does anyone happen to know the part number off the original slingshot? I ordered 2 new ones from Marco and the ones they sent are not the same. You can see the the leg that activates the switch is much longer on the original. It is too short to activate that switch on the new replacement ones. Figured i'd try pinball resource but we all know if you don't have a part number you get screamed at. The original is the one on the right in the pic.

20210602_153450 (resized).jpg20210602_153450 (resized).jpg
#1192 2 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Looks like you bought A-12664
You probably wanted A-7986

Ah ha.... Looks like you are right as usual. Thanks Vid.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pindelapin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comet-any-fans-out-there?tu=pindelapin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.