Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Nevus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

This is your reminder for the 28th Annual PINBALL EXPO near Chicago, Illinois on October 16th -20th
    Come play the new Star Trek , Metallica,and Wizard of Oz machines. OVER 100 machines on free play with a one day admission
    We offer the most variety of any pinball show.
    There will be a tour of the STERN pinball factory.
    We will have well over 100 machines to play, with many for sale.
    An autograph session with many present and past pinball industry people. Remember except for Atari all pinballs have been made in Chicago since 1933
    A large exhibit hall with vendors selling anything you may need for your machines.
    Friday there will be a 2-player team tournament. See http://www.expobrawl.com/ for complete details and to register.
    There is also a flip out tournament for young and old with a BRAND NEW Stern Pinball as grand prize.
    Four days of seminars with a wide variety of presenters.
    We offer a free web site spreadsheet for games wanted or for sale. See http://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqfyRwsaFsdjdGlWdURTOWJRTlpTY0VZSkttd0NRcmc&hl=en_US#gid=0 for more information.
    Play the Worlds Largest Pinball Hercules!!! The pinball is a pool CUE Ball. WOW!!!
    Our game hall will be open all night Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to play pinball as well as Thursday and Friday evening and Saturday all day and night

Expo 2013 On-Site Game Repair Available
    This year Pinball Expo will have a team of game repair help available to fix your games or boards at the Pinball Expo hall. There will be a side-room available with Rob Anthony (314-766-4587) operating the test fixtures.

See www.pinballexpo.com for all details and to register. . There is still exhibit space available and we welcome you to bring your games to show or sell.
    Also mark your calendars for another great pinball show OHIO PINBALL SHOW next March. See http://ohiopinballshow.com/ for all details.

Any questions please email or call Mike Pacak at [email protected]
    or call 330-518 -3141

"National Recording Artist SUZANNE CIANI, the Voice of "XENON", to be featured guest at the 2013 Pinball Expo in Chicago"
    National Recording Artist Suzanne Ciani will be one of the featured guest at this year's 2013 Pinball Expo . The 2013 Pinball Expo will be held at the Westin Chicago North Shore, 601 N. Milwaukee Avenue, Wheeling, Illinois, October 16th - 20th.
    Suzanne will be speaking Friday evening at 5:00 P.M. on her involvement in the making of the Bally Pinball Machine "XENON". This machine featured the first time a female voice was used on a pinball machine and the very first speaking pinball machine manufactured by Bally.
    Ms. Ciani will also be at the autograph session at 1:30 P.M. on Saturday signing autographs for fans and admirers.and at the Pingame Journal booth Thursday and Friday evening from 6 to 10 PM
    Suzanne Ciani is a composer, recording artist, and pioneer in the field of electronic music and sound design. She is best loved for her fifteen albums of original music which features her performances in a broad array of expressions: pure electronic, solo piano, piano with orchestra, and piano with jazz ensemble.
    She is a graduate of Wellesley College and holds a Masters in Music Composition from the University of California at Beckley.

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : Please don't use all caps in thread headers.

#2 10 years ago

Moved to pinball events sub forum. Wish I could make it; maybe next year.

#3 10 years ago

I looked at the schedule. Does "exhibit hall opens" mean that you can only play pinball at night? Please correct me as I have not attended.

#4 10 years ago

Is the Star Trek launch party in Chicago a part of Expo or separate? Can't find any info on it...

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from mikepin:

"National Recording Artist SUZANNE CIANI, the Voice of "XENON", to be featured guest at the 2013 Pinball Expo in Chicago"

How cool is THAT?!? Wish I could make it for THIS, if for nothing else.
    Also looking forward to some footage/photos of the latest iteration of Predator. Have fun everyone!

#6 10 years ago

Lauch party is part of expo its friday night

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

I looked at the schedule. Does "exhibit hall opens" mean that you can only play pinball at night? Please correct me as I have not attended.

Bump

#8 10 years ago

Mike - if we want to go on the Stern tour - do we have to pre-register, or can we just show up and register/pay on the spot?

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Bump

#10 10 years ago

Will there be shuttles to Pinball life? I missed out last year and have never been there before.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from vster23:

Will there be shuttles to Pinball life? I missed out last year and have never been there before.

From the sounds of it there won't be a shuttle to Terry's party, but there are usually are people going who you can tag a ride with.

#12 10 years ago

Once again the P-ROC booth that will be crammed with custom games gets no mention at all. But hey, that hercules game will be there again, that's always worth pointing out.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-machines-at-expo

#13 10 years ago

There are two areas .. the exhibit hall is the area where merch is for sale and a number of pins are on free play. It is open/closed as per the schedule. The second area of free play is the area that stays open overnight and is also available when the hall is open (the only exception to this is during pinbrawl when that area is closed to all but the competitors)

Hope that helps

#14 10 years ago

Sure thanks.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/come-play-pinball-at-pinball-expo-oct-16-to-20 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.