Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Tech257
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

15219617_1357993824219210_6915741544245607970_n (resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

Join us at Pinballs.com Open House with Jack next Saturday, December 10th and check out Dialed In!, The Hobbit, & Wizard of Oz Pinball! We hope to see you there!

15219617_1357993824219210_6915741544245607970_n (resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

Bump, For Mike at Automated.

#3 3 years ago

Thanks Mike!

#4 3 years ago

Just seeing this now. Is the game still available for play?

#5 3 years ago

Yes it will be their this week I think. Call automated to confirm.

#6 3 years ago

Wish you folks would open a Phoenix Arizona office and showroom

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Wish you folks would open a Phoenix Arizona office and showroom

I don't think one of these will be making it to the west coast anytime soon.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I don't think one of these will be making it to the west coast anytime soon.

Hey Odin I am seriously considering one. I appreciate Lawler very much. This one should be solid. The cost is deferred through tax accountant. No time, to lose..... (monty python imitation)

#9 3 years ago

I have two Lawlors myself and are a couple of my favorites (Earthshaker and Ripley's). However nobody I've talked to around here is interested in buying a Dialed In. We all want to play it, but nobody wants to pony up for it. Including my buddy that was an early buyer for both WoZ and Hobbit.

One will probably make it's way to the west coast eventually.

#10 3 years ago

Slightly off topic, but these aren't shipping yet, are they? I see this and one about a DI showing up in IL and I wasn't sure what the schedule for actual shipping. Just curious. Thanks.

#11 3 years ago

Great screen name and avatar BTW. Production on DI hasn't started - guesstimates are April 1 or thereabouts give or take?

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from CobraClutch:

Slightly off topic, but these aren't shipping yet, are they? I see this and one about a DI showing up in IL and I wasn't sure what the schedule for actual shipping. Just curious. Thanks.

DI hasn't begun manufacturing yet as far as I know. The one in IL is one of the prototypes that was touring with JJP but is now there to gather test data. The other ones are scheduled stops on JJP tour showing off the game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 9,000.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside