(Topic ID: 209427)

Come play at OHIO PINBALL SHOW March 22 to 25

By mikepin

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0323181205 (resized).jpg
    MVIMG_20180324_123239 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180324_122835 (resized).jpg
    MVIMG_20180324_122939 (resized).jpg
    2016 pict.jpg
    IMG_20180202_115024.jpg
    IMG_20180216_165426.jpg
    IMG_20180304_153022.jpg
    IMG_20180304_170243.jpg
    2017 017 (resized).JPG
    #1 6 years ago

This is a REMINDER for the upcoming OHIO PINBALL SHOW
    March 22,23,24 and 25   2018
    LOCATED AT EMIDIO expo center in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio see http://www.emidioandsons.com/ for details.

We have a block of rooms at a special rate at the Courtyard  in Stow, Ohio.
    Call 330-945-9722     for reservations. Mention PINBALL SHOW when you call!  or use this link  http://cwp.marriott.com/cakcy/ohiopinballshow/

ALSO ONCE AGAIN   THIS YEAR ... big Amusement Auction On Saturday,   March 24, games , parts, and more!)

Some reasons to come play with us at the Ohio Pinball Show:  

1. See and play   American pinball  Houdini  and JERSEY JACK   Pirates of the Caribbean  and Dialed In Machine  and others 

2. See and play new Stern Pinball Machines:
    3. Come see and play OVER 100 machines
    4. Bring a game to sell or set up for free play & get free admission
    5. Play in the WIZARD of OHIO tournament with over $1500.00 in cash paid out
    prizes. See our website for all details.
    6. See and play  many  RARE games

7. Participate in several different tournaments: For the amateur, good
    players, and even kids!

8. See and play several classic games as well as the largest pinball ever made , ATARI Hercules and another big one ICE  Flintstones!
    9. Play games all games  free with daily admission  Thursday from
    4 PM until 11PM and 11AM to 11 PM
    Friday, and again Saturday.   Daily admission price is $20.00.

10. Buy goods from over 25 different vendors of pinball and arcade
    related parts and items.

11. Purchase a pinball or arcade game from many available for sale as
    well as project machines.

If you have any questions please feel free to email Mike Pacak at
    [email protected] or call 330-518-3141
    Thanks!
    Mike & Marvin

Visit my website http://www.pinballmike.com/ for the world's largest
    selection of pinball and arcade related manuals, schematics,
    and other items.

#2 6 years ago

Please see http://www.ohiopinballshow.com/ for all show details thanks mike pacak

#3 6 years ago

I'm planning on bringing my Total Nuclear Annihilation to share with everyone.

Bah didda BAhh didda Bah didda Bahh *beep*

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

I'm planning on bringing my Total Nuclear Annihilation to share with everyone.

And I'm planning on playing it! Thanks for that!

#5 6 years ago

Gonna be my first pinball show. Can't wait!

#6 6 years ago

Cant wait for the show! Always fun and always great to see my pinball brothers from another mother!

#7 6 years ago

Will be there

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from alexmogil:

Gonna be my first pinball show. Can't wait!

1st of many....

#9 6 years ago

Has there been a buy /sell /trade list made yet. Or has Don and Keith bought them all already. lol

#10 6 years ago

Mikepin: is Pepsi drinkin’ poodle pup gonna be in attendance?

Love seeing that little pup.

#11 6 years ago

My favorite show of the year. Thanks for doing this Mike and Marvin!!

John

2 weeks later
    #13 6 years ago

Please be reminded of the BIG AUCTION on saturday the fees will be real fair Bring stuff to sell.. and buy

#14 6 years ago

I'm looking for a Sea Jockeys lower cabinet along with the playfield and the backglass, I'd take any or all of these.

Thanks
    John

1 week later
    #15 6 years ago

Few games I am bringing to the show for free play.

GOTG
    Jetson
    TZ
    Whirlwind
    Fishtales
    WCS
    Attack from mars
    IJ
    Champion Pub
    T3

#16 6 years ago

Grrrr, making it a tough decision to go or not. All these great games in the Free play area.

#17 6 years ago

Also come and play the new JJP POTC , Spooky pinball Total Nuclear Annihilation and the new American pinball Houdini.

#18 6 years ago

I look forward to the Ohio Show every year. There is always a fantastic game selection and it's awesome seeing everyone. I'm counting the days.

#19 6 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

I look forward to the Ohio Show every year. There is always a fantastic game selection and it's awesome seeing everyone. I'm counting the days.

You bringing that "State of the art Pin hauler"

2017 017 (resized).JPG2017 017 (resized).JPG

#21 6 years ago

Does anyone know if the hamburger place across the street is still there?

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

You bringing that "State of the art Pin hauler"

If those rusty rails could talk...

Some highlights for my fans.

IMG_20180304_170243.jpgIMG_20180304_170243.jpg
    IMG_20180304_153022.jpgIMG_20180304_153022.jpg
    IMG_20180216_165426.jpgIMG_20180216_165426.jpg
    IMG_20180202_115024.jpgIMG_20180202_115024.jpg

2016 pict.jpg2016 pict.jpg

#24 6 years ago

I try to make this show every year. My buddy lives close enough that I could walk there if I had to . Good times.

#25 6 years ago

If anyone needs help transporting their games, let me know.

#26 6 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

If those rusty rails could talk...
    Some highlights for my fans.

does transport like that shake the hell out of the games/ ever cause you any issues?

#27 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

does transport like that shake the hell out of the games/ ever cause you any issues?

Not really. The bill acceptor cable on TNA had wiggled loose is the only recent thing I can think of but I just play a few test games after delivering them and it's fine. It actually has leaf springs on the trailer and I don't really ever use it for much of a distance.

#28 6 years ago

Been looking forward to the Ohio Show. . . planning on bringing the Mrs. one day and a couple buddies the next to introduce them to the hobby -- they have been forewarned about the potential for addiction.

#29 6 years ago

Last year was my first time at the show. I wasn’t sure of the byob policy but I noticed some people with soft coolers and drinks in koozies. To those of you who are veterans, Is the show byob friendly? Thanks

#30 6 years ago
    Quoted from mjpinballs:

Few games I am bringing to the show for free play.
    GOTG
    Jetson
    TZ
    Whirlwind
    Fishtales
    WCS
    Attack from mars
    IJ
    Champion Pub
    T3

I'm not going to the show but that lineup sir, deserves a round of applause!

#31 6 years ago
    Quoted from ktuhde:

Last year was my first time at the show. I wasn’t sure of the byob policy but I noticed some people with soft coolers and drinks in koozies. To those of you who are veterans, Is the show byob friendly? Thanks

I believe it's against the rules since the facility sells beer so I just keep it on the down low. Haven't had a problem in 6 years.

1 week later
    #32 6 years ago

Less than one week away

#33 6 years ago

Cant wait to go. Hyped to see Total Anni Jersey Jack Dialed in and American Pinball.
    Really Hope to find a Machine to go with my Hollywood Heat. A Tomcat would be pretty sweet.
    Kinda rhymes..

#34 6 years ago

I'll definitely be bringing my total nuclear annhilation for free play on Fri and Saturday.

For those of you that are impatient like me and don't like waiting in line, it is on route at Madcap brew Co in Kent not too far from the show until Friday afternoon when I pick it up. So come on down, grab a pint and jam some TNA. I hope you like it loud because you can hear the bass thumping in the parking lot.

#35 6 years ago

Quick question... I would like to contribute to the show by bringing a game. I, however, I'm not able to be there every day. Is it OK to leave my game on the floor if I am not present?

#36 6 years ago

Looking forward to coming out tomorrow -- any early reports from day one?

#37 6 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

I'll definitely be bringing my total nuclear annhilation for free play on Fri and Saturday.
    For those of you that are impatient like me and don't like waiting in line, it is on route at Madcap brew Co in Kent not too far from the show until Friday afternoon when I pick it up.

God I hope I get to play Friday. But Im only there till 4:30ish
    I should be there sat too if all goes as planned...

#38 6 years ago

was at the show yesterday for a few hours. have to say, I think I am sold on a Houdini. I have played it once before, but found myself back in front of that machine several times last night. played jjp pirates as well, also a nice machine, but maybe just too many options for me. not knocking it, just my .02 although the sound was amazing! as well as the playfield. lol

need to talk to the cincy folks about their aerosmith, is that one of Butterflygirl24 's machines? if so, I am interested in what all upgrades on that thing. I love the lights and a few other things. I have an LE that I have some upgrades for, just haven't installed them yet.

Thursday at the show is always bittersweet, no lines and not a lot of peeps, but also, not near as many machines as Friday and Saturday when things are in full swing.

was hoping to bring a few machines this year, but my schedule filled up and wouldn't allow me the time to pick them up late Saturday or anytime on sunday. so my apologies, hopefully with better planning on my part next year I can make that happen.

thanks to marvin and crew for once again putting all the work and effort that goes into making this show successful. hope to see some pinsiders there on Saturday, if you see a tall bald guy that looks like an escaped convict, come on up and say hello!! LOL

-T

p.s. sorry no pics. I was too busy playing pinball. duh!

#39 6 years ago

It was kinda emptying out all day.

I didn't take enough pics.

MVIMG_20180324_122939 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20180324_122939 (resized).jpg

IMG_20180324_122835 (resized).jpgIMG_20180324_122835 (resized).jpg

MVIMG_20180324_123239 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20180324_123239 (resized).jpg

#40 6 years ago

Just curious how this show was. Thinking of taking my kids to this 1 day and was wondering how everything was.

#41 6 years ago

WOW, those pics were from SAT? Looks almost as dead as Friday.

Its normally a fantastic show, however this year it was like ghost town. A lot less vendors, the circuit board repair place was not there, the coin taker LED folks not there, the cool neon signs were not there, and almost no games. With the long drive, fuel, & admission, it was quite disappointing. I hope this was not its last year....and hope it picks up next year.

Attached is a pic from Friday. Empty.

0323181205 (resized).jpg0323181205 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/come-play-at-ohio-pinball-show-march-22-to-25 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.