IMG_3802.JPG
DSC00227.JPG
DSC00223.JPG
DSC00198.JPG
DSC00184.JPG
DSC00208.jpg
IMGP1797.JPG
#1 10 years ago

wantted to get some qual time on a vitragraph pf and the diamond lady came up semi local.
any info, exp, or stories on the machine or pf type i would like to hear of.

thx

IMGP1797.JPGIMGP1797.JPG DSC00208.jpgDSC00208.jpg DSC00184.JPGDSC00184.JPG DSC00198.JPGDSC00198.JPG DSC00223.JPGDSC00223.JPG DSC00227.JPGDSC00227.JPG
#2 10 years ago

Never heard of it. Cool looking though.

Mike

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from papazit1963:

Never heard of it. Cool looking though.
Mike

yes, the tittle was new to me too. suspected with the pf finish, and tight pf layout im suspecting good fast ball speed. rubber on this particlar unit could use a change, and i have not time to really tweek the slope or anything but it has a decent speed already.

#4 10 years ago

Wow! Looks really nice. Great find! Good luck with her bro.

#5 10 years ago

I'd love to see video of the gameplay. Enjoy the new deck!!!

#6 10 years ago

Fellow owner here!

#7 10 years ago

Is that a drop target between the flippers? That's a cool idea...I don't think I've seen that on a much one before. Nice find. Looks to be in great shape too.

#8 10 years ago

Played one at the Georgia Pinball Open. Really a pretty decent game. Reminded me a little of TX-Sector and it should, they were manufactured very close to each other on the time line. I think most everybody in that tourney was pleasantly surprised by this one. Congrats on a good find!

#9 10 years ago

Nice pick up

did a short vid on mine

#10 10 years ago

first time i have seen one looks awesome

#11 10 years ago

vitragraph PF is Awesome, you couldn't wear it out if you tried, pity GTB only used it for a few games,

#12 10 years ago

The leftmost of the 4 center insert lights is out

I'm not a Gott fan at all but this is interesting...

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

Is that a drop target between the flippers? That's a cool idea...I don't think I've seen that on a much one before. Nice find. Looks to be in great shape too.

That's a pop up ball save I think, like on Space Shuttle.

#14 10 years ago

Hard to find these stateside. Most were shipped to Europe.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from skywalker:

Nice pick up
did a short vid on mine
» YouTube video

a super thx for the vid post, sweet.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Carl_694:

Hard to find these stateside. Most were shipped to Europe.

did not know that, would be kind of interesting to see a table of what % of what tittles went where.

#17 10 years ago

There was one at the Texas Pinball Festival. Didn't get a chance to play it. Looks interesting but the back glass looks terrible, LOL. It's a dude!

#18 10 years ago

Diamond Dude?????? yikes.

#20 10 years ago

Just picked mine up saturday, its still in my truck...

Happy to have it, and your right, these rarely come up for sale as over 85%of them went over seas..

Deep ruleset, and a fast fun game...

yours looks to be very nice good find, and enjoy..

#21 10 years ago

Damn that is in nice shape! Played one at the Texas Pinball Festival that was not in such great shape. It was uncomfortable to play due to the missing lockdown bar but I thought the game had a lot of potential if tuned up.

#22 10 years ago

Its a very difficult game, and the ruleset is killer...

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from skywalker:

Nice pick up
did a short vid on mine

Awesome !!

#24 10 years ago

there was one at the TxPinFest a week ago.

IMG_3802.JPGIMG_3802.JPG

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Quietmouse:

Damn that is in nice shape! Played one at the Texas Pinball Festival that was not in such great shape. It was uncomfortable to play due to the missing lockdown bar but I thought the game had a lot of potential if tuned up.

wow missing lockdown bar- ya bad ergonomics, i tried it when i was test runing some machine befor and found it is the most uncomfortable feel and hard to enjoy the play.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/come-on-try-me and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.