image-667.jpg
image-777.jpg
image-162.jpg
image-941.jpg
image-245.jpg
image-175.jpg
image-84.jpg
image-620.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 2FlippedOut41Mo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 10 years ago

I'm not going to be able to make this one, Marcus. How difficult would it be to organize a similar event in Houston before HAAG in November? I'm willing to bet that the GP would host it. We've been talking about getting a monthly league going over there. There just isn't any type of pinball scene in my area (Beaumont, Texas) so we have to rely on a 1.5 hour hike to the big city.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

I can help you organize an event.
Just choose a weekend for the event, and then contact me.
I'll help walk you through the steps necessary. All you really need is a place with some good, functional machines and you can start up an event pretty easily.
Marcus

Thanks! I'll have to check with the boss to see when we have a break in our kids' schedules and will contact you for details in the future.

#18 10 years ago

Good to see some familiar Texas faces in these pix that I've met in Houston and Dallas. Sorry I couldn't make it, guys.

1.Nick from Austin - How is it you are able to make ALL these events in Texas? I'm jealous.

2. Also - Frax - That's it, man? Just 3rd?

3. Craig - Congrats on selling Silverball Mania btw. I'm sorry I couldn't offer you more at TPF14.

4. Jared - I've heard about your place, but have yet to make it out. Garage looks like a blast!

5. All - I hope to see you guys at HAAG in November.

-Allen aka "ACE"

1 week later
#22 9 years ago
Quoted from atxpinballer:

Im trying to make it to every possible event this year. I use up a lot of my vacation hours at work.
See you in Houston in a few months. Already took off work for it.

November can't come fast enough! I see you have FT in your collection as well. I'd love to go head to head with you on that one! I've owned it now for around 12 years and can keep that one going forever. If you're ever down in the Beaumont area, PM me and stop by for a game.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from atxpinballer:

I have still never had a super jackpot

You've gotta be kidding me! I've hit Super Jackpots at 400 million a pop before. I'll have to show you a thing or two in Houston.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 2FlippedOut41Mo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/combo-angelo-pythonstern-mustang-launch-party-in-rockwall-tx?tu=2FlippedOut41Mo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.